• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am new here...

Hydreigon6507

Hello! I have been lurking around here for a while, and I thought I should make an account here so I could talk with people I can relate to. I am a bit shy and I get anxious a bit, so I do not talk with others very much.
Anyways, hello to all! :)

LizardonX

Banned
Welcome to the forums, feel free to VM/PM is you need anything

Totokip

Black Triangle
Welcome to Serebii(feels good to say that after such a long period of inactivity)
If you're ever alienated by the layout, VM/PM me, and you'll feel less incompetent :p.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
Welcome to serebii, friend. If you're interested in making some new friends, as well as in learning about competitive battling, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help you out.

+Ike

♥ Call me Lexi ♥
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find tons of new people that you can speak and relate to. I'm on the shy side too.. so we already have that in common, lol. I hope you have a good time here at the forums, and if you want to add me as a friend, feel free to!!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.