1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I am new here...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Hydreigon6507, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Hydreigon6507

Hydreigon6507 A New Level of Crazy

Hello! I have been lurking around here for a while, and I thought I should make an account here so I could talk with people I can relate to. I am a bit shy and I get anxious a bit, so I do not talk with others very much.
    Anyways, hello to all! :)

2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Welcome to the forums, feel free to VM/PM is you need anything

3. Totokip

Totokip Well-Known Member

Welcome to Serebii(feels good to say that after such a long period of inactivity)
    If you're ever alienated by the layout, VM/PM me, and you'll feel less incompetent :p.

4. Kingothestone

Kingothestone Creamery Commander

Welcome to serebii, friend. If you're interested in making some new friends, as well as in learning about competitive battling, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help you out.

5. Golden Cloud

Golden Cloud Member

Welcome to the forums. I'm new here as well :). You can call me Cloud

6. MetalVictini

MetalVictini Winning!

Welcome to the forums! If you want to talk, feel free to message me.

7. +Ike

+Ike ♥ Call me Lexi ♥

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find tons of new people that you can speak and relate to. I'm on the shy side too.. so we already have that in common, lol. I hope you have a good time here at the forums, and if you want to add me as a friend, feel free to!!

8. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.