• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am new:) Pokemon rulz!

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
is this the newbies thread? i love the pokemon but i love Dark pokemon for some weird reason... i used to love dragon pokemon...
Can i ask what can we talk about on these threads? i dont want to...
i forgot the words i was looking for... how unfortunite...

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Welcome man! This a great community. We are all very friendly here. :) I can give you a hydreigon if you want! VM (visitor message) me.

We talk about pokemon and pokemon related things most of the time, but there are other threads that are about different things-just look at the threads title, as they almost always tell you what the thread is about.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Hey.You seem pretty cool cuz Dark is my second face type.My first is ghost.
Do you like music?
Pokemon?
Check out Pokemon Concert.Link in my sig.
And you'll love this forum.What other things are you into? I love LMFAO.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Sweet! I collect shiny Pokemon sadly im not having any luck:( i was very lucky to find my shiny Swellow and catch it with just using a sandstorm... after that no shinys...
i have most of those pokemon... but im looking for shinys... man i hope to find a shiny Deino soon!

Hey, Hydri, I could try to breed you a shiny deino and good luck on youyr shiny hunt-I haven't even seen one on my own game-the only wild one I ever saw was on my freind's game and I was helping her on it-it was a shiny tentacool.
:D

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
I love Coldplays song Paradise! (did i mention i have 17 different versions of Paradise?)
Yeah so i dont really have a fave band artist but i do have a fave song!
Now i wonder when ill be able to find more shinys...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Welcome to the Serebii.net forums! We hope you enjoy your time here, and we look forward to seeing you post!

There are plenty of shiny traders/ collectors here on this forum, so you're bound to find what you're looking for.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to help you!

P.S. I like Dark type Pokemon, too.

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Yeah I like that song too.Coldplay was always a hit.My favorite song is Sorry for Party Rocking by LMFAO.I claimed it too.
Shiny collecter? Well a Swellow is a good start cuz I, honestly, only get them in trade.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Idk actually what my Fc is yet but ill be able to find out a little later! ive also found a Shiny Skorupi off the GTS and got it! sadly found a Shiny Marshstomp they wanted a female Nosepass and i didnt have one:eek: i go shiny hunting on pearl but my chain always breaks at #7! (Always!:()

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
Ive got a lot of shinys from my friends... im actually looking forward to completing the Black pokedex with all shinys:) This will so take forever...
though i will trade any pokemon for shinys i will not trade my shinys for other shinys...
its my trading rule... oh! does anyone have a Black Rayquaza?
Also the Unova regin is going down in shiny pokemon style!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Going down in style meaning...?

And I may have a shiny Rayquaza. I still use them on my teams, so I'll think about it.

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
its going down With all shiny pokemon from my team once i complete the entire Black pokedex with shinys...
So... its going down in a Glimmering way:p

Lightning Dragon

LIGHTNING FLIGHT!!!!
My main shiny im also looking for is a shiny Zoroark... But i really would love its name to match my origonel Zoroark i raised from that Lv 10 Celebi event Zorua!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Just a little FYI, this doesn't really apply here, but everywhere else, you can get in trouble for double-posting, so try to keep that to a minimum.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
☆Welcome to SPPF!☆

I'd help with your shiny hunt if I;
a) had wifi
b) knew about competitive stuff like that...

I've never been bothered about the Dark Types but I like the dog-related Darks (e.g. Poochyena).

I like Paradise aswell, but my favorite song would have to be Glad You Came by The Wanted, the 2nd best band EVA!!!

So,you can send me a friend request if you want, and I'll help you if you're in a fix.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
☆Welcome to SPPF!☆

I'd help with your shiny hunt if I;
a) had wifi
b) knew about competitive stuff like that...

I've never been bothered about the Dark Types but I like the dog-related Darks (e.g. Poochyena).

I like Paradise aswell, but my favorite song would have to be Glad You Came by The Wanted, the 2nd best band EVA!!!

So,you can send me a friend request if you want, and I'll help you if you're in a fix.

Some The Wanted songs are okay
I like One Direction/JLS more