• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am not back!

Alright guys, hello to you! I just dropped by, and I will not be active again, due to some problems with some members. I may drop in once and a while to say Hi, but dont expect me to be here all hours of the day talking all the time.

First, I would like to say thank you for all the birthday wishes. They made me smile.

Second, if you would like to contact me, my 3DS friend code is 3153-3503-9799 so add me.

You can get me at twitter at @Williamwry

You can see me on Instagram (PM me for my name)

Or you can email me at williamthemachine@gmail.com

Or im at EGC at Chello II

I do consider this a welcome back thread because I will be stopping by, so mods please dont take this down.

Last edited: