• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am now utterly convinced the Aipom and Buizel trade will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
The writers gave Dawn Buizel. Suck it up and move on

maybe that was there plan to give it to her and then trade it for the contest monkey

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
I don't think she'll want it if she does get something that's similar

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
In the Buizel episode, Ash is by Dawn catching Buizel 100 percent. How this little event happened, it tells you that the trade won't happen. Give it up. Ash won't trade for Buizel

Kris Bambii

Volcano Trainer
Personally, I was a little ticked when Ash didn't catch Buizel. Just looking at it... It just seems like an "Ash" pokemon. It's tough though, 'cause I still want Aipom to be with Ash. But if the trade happens, I'll be happy.

~*Kris*~

DSDark

Breeder
Personally, I was a little ticked when Ash didn't catch Buizel. Just looking at it... It just seems like an "Ash" pokemon. It's tough though, 'cause I still want Aipom to be with Ash. But if the trade happens, I'll be happy.

~*Kris*~

i know very thing about buizel points straight the Ash and there's no reason for Dawn to have buizel

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Do Pokemon have names stamped on their heads ? No ! And besides if Buizel's anything like Charizard was early on, Ash should be glad he didn't get Buizel. Dawn could control Buizel easier than Ash would. And besides Buizel listens to Dawn after the Lucian-Bronzong battle and it starts to like her. Trade won't happen. Give it up already !

DSDark

Breeder
Do Pokemon have names stamped on their heads ? No ! And besides if Buizel's anything like Charizard was early on, Ash should be glad he didn't get Buizel. Dawn could control Buizel easier than Ash would. And besides Buizel listens to Dawn after the Lucian-Bronzong battle and it starts to like her. Trade won't happen. Give it up already !

do you know that for sure, it is a possibility, are you on the writing staff do you know what is going to happen in the future episodes? No you don't, so please don't say that she'll keep just because, the chimchar events shows that anything can happen

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Can't accept Dawn having Buizel and she won't trade it for Ash Aipom. If they do trade, Ash is dumb fro trading for a Pokemon he didn't catch, and Dawn for wanting to trade. Now knwoing Dawn, she wants to use Pokemon that are hers, but she won't want Aipom, and besides Dawn could catch her own !

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
Can't accept Dawn having Buizel and she won't trade it for Ash Aipom. If they do trade, Ash is dumb fro trading for a Pokemon he didn't catch, and Dawn for wanting to trade. Now knwoing Dawn, she wants to use Pokemon that are hers, but she won't want Aipom, and besides Dawn could catch her own !

Okay, I've been watching this whole debate just go on and on, and you're just as one sided about a character as most others. If the Buizel/Aipom happens, deal with it like everyone else did with the past incidents I would hate to bring up. Yeah Ash isn't the only character they should focus on, but quit whining! Dawn had 2 captures in a row, and that should keep her fans happy until her next capture.

Manene!

Trade

Broken record, much? You're stating your opinion as fact, when really, it's just speculation. It's pretty annoying.

I think they could trade. It's defiantly possible, but I'm really on the fence. A trade would be cool, especially seeing Ash battling with Buizel. Then again, I love the fact that Buizel and Aipom are so unlike their trainers. It gives Ash and, especially, Dawn a small hurtle, because their Pokemon's personality doesn't really go with what they're being used for.

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Ash can just catch another, but the odds are as low as Dawn getting herself an Aipom, but if they both catch these two Pokemon, they'd be happy, and you'd guys would stop complaining

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why are you so bothered by what or may not happen?

I'm at the point where I don't care either way, so its no big deal to me what happens but I do think it might happen after this Chimchar thing.

DSDark

Breeder
i'm going to guess that ash and dawn will both enter a contest and aipom will do very well and buizel will fail completely and both ash and dawn realize this and trade them, and ash will suggest so dawn can do better in her contests

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
Like you said, "you never know", maybe Buizel was born for the Contest spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.