• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am really shy and new.

Zero-Wolf

Lost my memory....
I'm here to join Serebii Forum.

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
welcome! have a browse through the site, read the rules and have fun!! god i sound boring. How long have you been playing pokemon?

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
welcome! have a browse through the site, read the rules and have fun!! god i sound boring. How long have you been playing pokemon?

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Heya, welcome to SPPf, home of the Pokémaniacs. If you have any questions about the site, or anything related to Pokémon, ask me or the mods, or anyone else who's willing to help.

Have fun! ^^d

~Piekid

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Hi hi, welcome to the forums, its ok that your shy. I was shy when I came here too! If you have any questions, I'm sure anyone can help, including me! Enjoy your time here! :D

Noheart

The Abysswalker
It's a long time ago, I played Pokemon Colousseum,XD and Daimond. I feel bad for the infraction...-_-

I've played since Red... :D

and again, welcome. And, the mods do that. Especially *coughSapphireLCOUGH*. Just be careful.

Metamence

Yo zero-wolf its me ur bro! if u have any questions then PM me or ask me in real life! u sleep not far away from me!