• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I am trying to evolve my eevee...

mewfan1

Hi,
In my pokemon ruby, I have an eevee, and I am trying to make it as happy as it could be. Can you guys tell me some ways that would make it really really happy?
Thanks!!! :)

Walk around give it itmes like Carbos. Let it battle but don't let it faint. Check with the Lady ind Verdentrurf for its happyness

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
Let it hold the soothe bell to make it happier and also if you wanna sacrifice some stat you can use the berries that make the pokemon happier, but lessen's their stat. Also spend a lot of time with it.

mewfan1

Thanks guys! I gave my evee gold pokeblocks (I have 99 liechi berries), protein, carbos, iron (I spent a lot of money on those!), and I carried evee around everywhere. Now, my wants to evolve into espeon (its evolving), but I want to wait so I can evolve it into Umbreon. *turns off game* Don't worry, I saved.

Mew's Paradise

Boulder Trainer
Would be alot easier to make pokemon happy and not lose there stats with those berries by using a newly hatched eevee i used all those sorts of berries when it hatched and it does not loose any stats so just keep feedin eevee those berries!
but im gonna stick with the soothe bell

1. Give it potions when is has full HP (I think, or is this just Yellow and Pikachu?)
2. Make it grow levels
3. Give it Pokeblocks
4. Don't give it herbs
5. In Emerald give it EV reducung berries.

EDIT: yes! new rank!