• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I bet I know what the filler arc for D/P will be.

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
For Ash: The Champion league, since he finally won a league. First However, he'll need to battle through Four Previous Gym Leaders, Gym leaders who specialize in the Sinnoh Elite Four's Types: Bugsy, Flannery, Sabrina, and some other one, since Giovanni's the only Ground gym so far. >_>

For Dawn: The Ribbon Society. She's gonna try to get in, but she's denied entrance because she doesn't have Ten Ribbons. So she goes out on a quest to get Five more ribbons from all over to join the illustrious Ribbon Society, and compete in their all-star coordinator tournament.

Well...of course I don't know these wont happen for sure, but I'm just speculating. And of course, I'd love to hear everyone else's ideas on what they'd like to see as a possible filler arc.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
I don't think Giovanni is not the gym leader in viridian gym anymore..

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
I like yr concept of the Ribbon Society and The Chamions Leafue(Which team do u support?;)

scissorX

The Champion League idea is very likely, but I don't think he'll have to battle any previous Gym Leaders.

After winning the Sinnoh League, I just think Ash will be invited to battle the Sinnoh E4. I wonder what region it'll be in though, do you think they'll each have special locations and Ash has to find them.. Giving it more of a storyline, and also allowing Dawn to participate in Contests in the mean time.

uber gon

Accept Change
Maybe the Sevii Islands, or Pal Park, have a battle frontier wher Ash has to battle the bosses in "Pokémon: Battle Revolution" and he has to wear a Pikachu costume while doing it. :D

Ryuusei

the sakura trainer~
=O. Yanno, this sounds extremely likely.

And =O, the chance of May VS Dawn has hope now. =D. May'd prolly get better, since she is travelling with Drew, also a Co-Ordinator, her appeals prolly got better, as well as her stratergies. I'm sure Drew taught her a thing or two.

Judai-and-sho

The Best of the Best
There will be 2 seasons of filler for DP, so we can either have a 2 season story, or 2 stories, each 1 season. I doubt Ash will battle the elite 4. But I do think he might go to Battle Zone and maybe they'll add some sort of elite 4 challeng there.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
The Elite 4 has all made an appearance in he anime...I mean..their existence has been FINALLY acknowledged by the anime. This has never happened in the history of Pokemon Anime. I dun think they will let us know they exist and then dun make a season for Ash battling them.

I NEED TO SEE CYNTHIA"S KICKASS BEAUTIFUL *** IN BATTLE!

Pearl's Perap

I NEED TO SEE CYNTHIA"S KICKASS BEAUTIFUL *** IN BATTLE!

Ditto.

I can definitely see the ribbon society playing a big part in the fillers, though I can also see it getting very long-winded and annoying.

Regarding the old gym leaders making a return, I highly doubt that, though it would be interesting to see how Ash fares against them now, with all his training under his belt and all their new training and pokémon possibilities.

freakin_chicken

generation IV is said to be the last one so if that's true what will happen after D/P? i agree that Ash is going to beat the gym leaders again but not in this "filler season". perhaps after D/P is over. as for Dawn and the Ribbon Society, maybe. it seems likely to happen in this "filler saga".

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Ultimately we'll probably have to wait to see if a GS remake happens, and what the 3rd DP game entails to better guess.

generation IV is said to be the last one so if that's true what will happen after D/P?
Yes, Gamefreak hates money.

Really, that is unsupported poppycock. And yes, I said "poppycock", so giggle because it has a sex-related word in it.

Dattebayo

Banned
I was thinking about kind of filler for the D/P saga, too, Mythic Mist.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
generation IV is said to be the last one so if that's true what will happen after D/P? i agree that Ash is going to beat the gym leaders again but not in this "filler season". perhaps after D/P is over. as for Dawn and the Ribbon Society, maybe. it seems likely to happen in this "filler saga".

who in the world said generation 4 is the last.Dude the people who make the games the show and the cards are rich.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I'm thinking Ash will battle the Elite 4 + Cynthia while Dawn simply gets 5 more Contests.

Essentially if that turns out to be Dawn's last saga, they'll probably give her a lot of spotlight and have her overcome Nozomi.

And if Ash becomes the champion, the writers may very well intend the D/P series to finally wrap up Ash's adventure.

Heracross

Custom User Title
People have been speculating about the end since Jouto. At this point I don't see any reason why the fourth generation should be different.

dman_dustin

I'm thinking Ash will battle the Elite 4 + Cynthia while Dawn simply gets 5 more Contests.

Essentially if that turns out to be Dawn's last saga, they'll probably give her a lot of spotlight and have her overcome Nozomi.

And if Ash becomes the champion, the writers may very well intend the D/P series to finally wrap up Ash's adventure.

I doubt Ash will stop being a trainer when he becomes the league champion, unless they want to introduce a brand new Ash character.

XyronTheFalcon

I'm Back? YAY!
This wont be the end as like what Kooroboshi said, Gamefreak doesnt hate money.

There will be more. Devil Pokemon, Angel Pokemon, Mafia Pokemon, Chuck Norris Pokemon.....Endless Possiblities......

As with the Dawn and Ribbon Society thing, I guess it would be her last season if she gets in.

PS: Koorobshi, I am gonna add Mukkubird's Blog to my List of links in my blog. Check it out sometime! http://xyron-the-forgotten.blogspot.com