• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i.C.E. Studios

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
w982d.png

Welcome to i.C.E Studios!
Shop Status:
RnzZg.png

Hello! Welcome to in Correlation Enigma Studios or just iCE Studios for short. Here at iCE we mainly do Userbar Requests as both me and DeviantMaster do userbars, but don't be hesitant to request other things from our shop. So because of our specialization in userbars, we have come up with a new system that let's the user get what they evisioned done as specific as possible, and that is our Userbar Cart! Similar to IRL Salad bars or Subway chains, we present you a range of choices and you can decide what you want on your userbar and what you don't want. Although, firstly, please read the following rules to ensure that you are clear of what happens in this shop.

0iEC8.gif

z61Mr.png

1. Other Forum Rules:
    Other forum rules apply here too, the artists of this shop take no responsibility for any trouble you may get from your posting in this shop. For reference, there are the Serebii Forum Rules, Signature Rules, and the Art Shop sub-forum rules.
  2. Respect each other and Respect the Artists:
    We are here to provide a FREE service to you, the least you could do is not put down our work, or each other for that matter. This also includes being patient whilst, waiting for your art to be completed/waiting list to open. You may also request from any artists simultaneously, but you can only request one type of media from each artist, so no Banner and Userbar requests from the same artists.
  3. Follow the form:
    Please follow the form, it makes both our lives easier. Though, if you are confused with the form, don't hesitate to PM or VM any of the artists to explain any of the sections you guys are confused about. Please link to pictures, instead of posting them on the form. Also when requesting a banner/xat background, please try to find a render or an image with a blank background so that Me and/or my fellow artists don't spend an hour rendering it. Lastly, please remove any annotations put in the form, meaning anything in and including the "( )"
  4. Use your own Image hosting site:
    Don't be suprised if your image is suddenly deleted. Also, any edit to your request must be requested at max 3 days after you received your request.
  5. Requesting Limits:
    You may request art from here once every 24 hours (to the hour rounded down) and here are the limits for the number of art you canr request:
    Teamposes - 6
    Userbars* - 6
    Double/Multi Animate UB's - 2
    Banners - 1
    Xat Backgrounds - 1
    Please refer back here as this is likely to constantly change as we add/remove services or change limits.

*There are Clan request forms, please refer to those when requesting userbars for a clan..
  6. Regarding our Art:
    Please use them, we do not spend our time making art so that it will look pretty in your image hosting account. We also do not like making requests you have requested in other artshops.
  7. Images:
    The artists of iCE Studios take no responsibility for any images that users ask be put in their artwork. If you do know that an image is asked not to be used, then please VM me or PM me instead of posting on the thread and that request will be deleted ASAP.

0iEC8.gif

unGRY.png

Because I'm a nice person, the number of strikes you can get before a perma-ban is 5. So here are the consequences when you gain strikes:
Warning - N/A
Strike 1 - 24 Hour Ban
Strike 2 - 3 Day Ban
Strike 3 - 1 Week Ban
Strike 4 - 1 Fortnight Ban
Strike 5 - Permaban
Strikes/Warnings are given at the Artist's discretion. For info on strikes at this shop please refer here -> [±]Strikes[±].

0iEC8.gif

Current workers:
8Z3Bm.png
zvXsU.png

Currently Hiring?: Yes

And without further ado! Here are the workings of iCE Studios!

0iEC8.gif

WVmCs.png

[±] Tehero
[±] Articuno_rocks
[±] PerishCount
[±] bshort123
[±] ---

TOIPz.png

M1DFs.png

[±] | [±]

Form:
HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Banner[/u] from Novan_Hero![/b]
[b]Style:[/b] Fragmentation | Tech | Simple (Delete two)
[b]Colours:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Font:[/b] (from [url]www.dafont.com[/url], if applicable)
[b]Size:[/b] (If you do not know exact sizes, just place roughly how big you want it to be)
[b]Images:[/b] 
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

00xFc.png

I can also do Split Bars c: Idea Credit to Kelz
Style 1*: Single Animate
Z6Bxn.gif

[±] | [±]

Style 2: Double Animate
ugLPn.gif

[±] | [±]

Style 3: Multi-Animate
gtkjM.gif

[±] | [±]
*If you are wanting a non-animated bar, I can put as many pokemon on it as you want, so put this style for non-animated Userbars with >3 Pokemon.

Form:
HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Userbar[/u] from Novan_Hero![/b]
[b]Style:[/b] 
[b]Animated?:[/b]
[b]Pokemon/Images:[/b] 

Please do note, that if you request for a clan set, you may not request at this shop for 24 hours plus, an additional 2 hours for every bar you request. All clan sets are preset at style 1, if you would want another style, then you have to follow the limits set for normal requesting.
Form for Clan Sets:
HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Clan Userbar Set[/u] from Novan_Hero![/b] 

[b]Pokemon #:[/b] (Copypasta this for every bar you need)

0iEC8.gif

extroph's temporary sign c:

WVmCs.png

[±] Electricbluewolf
[±] Star✰Destroyer
[±] #chelloressurection
[±] ~SilverLugia~
[±] PopPrincess_Lyra

CLOSED

0iEC8.gif

TOIPz.png

Gear Style:
Rockstargrass.png

[±] | [±]

Simple Gear Style:
challmp.png

[±] | [±]

Simple:
yta.png

[±] | [±]

Ripped:
rorschach.png

[±] | [±]

Bright:
chrisanime.png

[±] | [±]

Streak:
walloping_weedles.png

[±] | [±]

Form:
HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Banner[/u] from extroph![/b]
[b]Style:[/b] Gear | Simple Gear | Ripped | Simple | Bright | Streak (Delete five)
[b]Size:[/b] (If you do not know exact sizes, just place roughly how big you want it to be)

0iEC8.gif

Xat Backgrounds:
[±] | [±] | [±]

Form:
HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Xat BG[/u] from extroph![/b]

0iEC8.gif

Soon to Be Added
~Teamposes
~Xat Backgrounds
~Xat Avvie's
~Sprite Recolours
~Suggestions? Please drop me a VM or PM!

0iEC8.gif

dkywD.png

Thanks to Skiyomi for approving this thread!
Thanks to DeviantMaster for helping me run this shop!
Thank you for visiting and hopefully requesting from this shop!

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
ICE%2520SHOP.png

BARRRRRR.gif

Hey, the name's Dev, and this is my part of I.C.E. Studios. As Novan said I.C.E. Studios is mostly about userbars, and thats because userbars are what we do best! I've been making userbars for almost a year now, and my style has slowly developed into a crisp sharp new style that is unique in a fun, visually appealing way. My bars are unique and I pride myself on my creativety. I've created a good amount of different styles of userbars and I'm always thinking up new creative styles. For now, my part of the shop will only offer my userbar services. I also make banners and other artistic creations but for now I'll focus on userbars.

So If you take a look through my userbars below or have seen my work around serebii before, and would like one of my bars for your yourself. Feel free to request one!

BARRRRRR.gif

ICE%2520USERBAR.png

BARRRRRR.gif

I have several different styles of userbars. Any of them can include animated pokemon/images or not. feel free to look them over and decide which style you like best.

Normal userbar style with my own twist. Nothing special or too fancy.

ICE-NORMAL-BAR-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-tribal.gif

deviant-fallacy-normal.gif

Normal userbar spilt into three different sections.

ICE-FRAGMENT-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-fragment.gif

deviant-fallacy-fragment.gif

Normal userbar but with a tribal design in the background.

ICE-TRIBAL-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-normal.gif

deviant-fallacy-tribal.gif

Normal userbar whith a chaotic brush splatter in the background

ICE-CHAOS-BAR-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-chaos.gif

deviant-fallacy-chaos.gif

Normal userbar split in to and stacked diagonal from eachother. with a nice 1 pixel line underneath and above the seperate bars.

ICE-STAGGER-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-stagger.gif

deviant-fallacy-stagger.gif

My signature userbar. A combination between Fragment and Tribal userbars

ICE-DEVIANT-USERBAR-EXAMPLE.gif

serebii-forums-deviant.gif

deviant-fallacy-deviant.gif

BARRRRRR.gif

ICE%2520REQUEST%2520FORM.png

BARRRRRR.gif

HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Userbar[/u] from DeviantMaster![/b]
[b]Colors:[/b]
[b]Pokemon/Images:[/b] 

BARRRRRR.gif

ice%2520clan%2520set.png

BARRRRRR.gif

If you are starting up a new clan and would like a clan set. I also do clan sets! Just be aware that i only make clan sets for the leaders of the clan. so i'll only make a clan set for you if youre a leader or going to be leader of a clan.

HTML:
[b]I would like a [u]Clan Userbar Set[/u] from DeviantMaster![/b] 
[b]Colors:[/b]

(Copypasta this for every bar you need)
[b]Pokemon #:[/b] 

Thanks for stopping by I.C.E. Studios and I hope you enjoy our works!

Shop is currently:

open.png

Last edited:
I would like a Userbar from DeviantMaster!
Style:Deviant
Colors: light blue balc and blue
Text:Winner of the Summer Celebration Tourney
Animated?: yes
Pokemon/Images:Suicune & kyogre
Additional Information: can you tell me if the same ammount applies to novan and yours and if i can order form novan at the same time

HetaOni

Chesaught
Style: chaos userbar
Colors: light green,light yellow,white
Text: Team Hetalia
Animated?: yes(as many as you can animate)
Pokemon/Images: Lucario,Eevee,Flygon,Manectric,Typhlosion
Additional Information: can you make the brush splatter hot pink?

Metroid

Look at my post.
I would like a Banner from Novan_Hero!
Style: Fragmentation (Delete two)
Colours:Orange
Text:Use Outrage!
Font: (from www.dafont.com, if applicable)just use any font
Size: (If you do not know exact sizes, just place roughly how big you want it to be)like the main banner of this art shop
Additional Information:nope

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
allrighty then, was gonna wait and see if novan would get on before i posted but i guess not XD

but! anyway. i wasnt allowed to open my part of the shop until i made my three examples. AND I STAYED UP UNTIL 2 AM TO MAKE THEM. worth it

anyway. with my examples done and my op complete. my part of the shop is officially open for business!

i added at the bottom a section to display wether or not my shop is open :3

Style:Deviant
Colors: light blue balc and blue
Text:Winner of the Summer Celebration Tourney
Animated?: yes
Pokemon/Images:Suicune & kyogre
Additional Information: can you tell me if the same ammount applies to novan and yours and if i can order form novan at the same time

ACCEPTED!!!

wonderful elite! thank you for ordering buddy :3 easy enough to make!

and as far as your question.....imma wait until novan sees it and answers it for you :D pretty sure you can order from each of us separately but i'll have to talk to him about it first :3

Style: chaos userbar
Colors: light green,light yellow,white
Text: Team Hetalia
Animated?: yes(as many as you can animate)
Pokemon/Images: Lucario,Eevee,Flygon,Manectric,Typhlosion
Additional Information: can you make the brush splatter hot pink?

ACCEPTED!!!

oooo what a fun colorful usesrbar this will be! XD i can animate them all of course. we'll see how they all look together animated lol. and yes i can make the brush splatter hot pink no prob :3

requests will be done when im off from work!

keep the requests coming people :D

but oh yeah. please note that novan's section is closed. but mine is open :D pretty sure he wont mind if i open mine without his >.>

i waited for him to get on long enough ;-;

Last edited:
allrighty then, was gonna wait and see if novan would get on before i posted but i guess not XD

but! anyway. i wasnt allowed to open my part of the shop until i made my three examples. AND I STAYED UP UNTIL 2 AM TO MAKE THEM. worth it

anyway. with my examples done and my op complete. my part of the shop is officially open for business!

i added at the bottom a section to display wether or not my shop is open :3

ACCEPTED!!!

wonderful elite! thank you for ordering buddy :3 easy enough to make!

and as far as your question.....imma wait until novan sees it and answers it for you :D pretty sure you can order from each of us separately but i'll have to talk to him about it first :3

Np and thanks dev :) ill make sure i ask him when i see him and to check back here regularly for his answer

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Oh, I closed the shop because Dev hadn't orignally posted his info yet XD. Sadly, my first post in the shop has to be with two warnings:

Metroid78 and eliteknight: you have both been given a WARNING for breaking Rule #1, specifically, Spam Posting. @metroid78 I will still be doing your request. @eliteknight and yes you may request from different artists, but you can only request one type of media from each artist, effective from this post.

EDIT: Art.

metroid78:
PwPhs.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PwPhs.png[/IMG]

I decided not to do anything in the back, because I didn't think the glowing effect would look good here, also I didn't have a clue what I should've done sooo yah c: if you want me to put something in the back, I can do.

Last edited:
Style: Fragmentation
Colours: Dark blue, blue, purple
Text: scraftyscrafty
1506 5846 7231
Font: Planet Kosmos
Size: (If you do not know exact sizes, just place roughly how big you want it to be)Around the same size as the Arcanine banner.
Additional Information:Can Grovyle be on the left, Litwick in the middle and Latios and Latias on the right, with the text somewhere below Grovyle and Litwick? And if possible can Latios and Latias be pop-up? Thanks and lemme know if there's a problem or anything :)

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
scraftyscrafty: Your request has been Accepted but I'll VM you something regarding your images.

Lunar1008

Style: Stagger
Colors: Teal and light green
Text: Calm, Cool, Collected
Animated?: Yes please
Pokemon/Images: TreeckoGrovyleSceptile
Additional Information: Thank You! If the 5th gen sprites don't work well then it doesn't have to be animated.
Your userbars look awesome ^^

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
I would like a Userbar from Novan Hero!
Style: 3 Multi-Animate
Colours: Black on left merging into Red on right
Text: That Burning Desire...
Animated?:Yes
Pokemon/Images: Flygon (Left), Gardevoir (Cente), Ninetales (Right) (Same images as from Pokedex)
Additional Information: Thanks

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Style: Stagger
Colors: Teal and light green
Text: Calm, Cool, Collected
Animated?: Yes please
Pokemon/Images: TreeckoGrovyleSceptile
Additional Information: Thank You! If the 5th gen sprites don't work well then it doesn't have to be animated.
Your userbars look awesome ^^

Accepted!!!

they work fine :3 and thank you so much!! good to hear people like my bars :D

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
Tomatohater: ACCEPTED!

Skarm™

Light It Up
Style: frag
Colours: flames and gusts of wind, so those colors
Text:Skies of the Phoenix
Font: (from www.dafont.com, if applicable) whatever makes it look awesome, as i dont do good with fonts
Size: AROUND the size of the Omega banner, maybe slightly taller and slightly thinner please
Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/059.png, http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...mages/archive/0/01/20110115171029!Moltres.png, and http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr217/Mach290/373ys1.png
Additional Information:if you can make the black outlining on all the images the same, that would be great. and arcanine on the left, moltres middle, and salamence right(maybe flipped so it looks towanrs the middle if you would like). just do a great job please!

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
well I got some requests guys, here yah go c:

scraftyscrafty:
lyCc7.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lyCc7.png[/IMG]
Ik the font sucks >.< I don't know why my metallic effect didn't work sowwwwieeeee :c. BTW, I changed the Lati@s picture and redone it in a similar way with Shiny DW recolours c: hope you don't mind c:

tomatohater:
u1uPA.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/u1uPA.gif[/IMG]

skarmory7:
vsdAh.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vsdAh.png[/IMG]
So I got the Salamence DW art picture instead of the one you chose and also, The arcanine sorta annoyed me XD...

thanks for requesting from me c:

OH yes and this:

Shop Announcement!

I am proud to inform you that extroph will now be working in my shop under my post. So please pay him welcome and Welcome to i.C.E. Studios Extroph! c: NOW GET TO WORK :p

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
ummm, Novan_Hero, sorry to bother you, but i kind of wanted all the pokemon on top, not in the background, as they represent three divisions. if you could fix that, that'd be awesome, but if you can't i understand. let me know!

I would like a Banner from extroph!
Style: Gear
Colours:Pulrple and Back
Text: Eliteknight
Font: (from www.dafont.com, if applicable) defused
Size: (If you do not know exact sizes, just place roughly how big you want it to be) same as rairs and rockstars
Additional Information:love your banners Ex