• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i.C.E. Studios

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
OMG, I forgot to tell you guys XD I don't care whether you give me credit or not, I just want to make sure that your art is as you want it XD. Anyway, since my Dance competition is now over and my Term two holidays are around the corner, I will be doing all the requests as of now! so because of that, My waiting list is now CLOSED. Sorry for the wait guys, but competitions are important! WE PLACED 3rd! WOOT! (please note that my school (not rich) was up against rich schools, who have all placed every time they have entered the competition, so this placing is very important :D)

I would like a Userbar from DeviantMaster!
Style: Deviant
Colors:Black blue and purple
Text:Eliteknight
Animated?:Yes
Pokemon/Images: Tentacruel andGengar Text Gliscor and lance
Additional Information: Shiny Cliscor

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Style: Chaos
Colors: Light blue and blue
Text: #Y.O.L.O
Animated?: yes
Pokemon/Images:
502.gif
and
537.gif

Additional Information:Nuttin'
Thanks.

Novan_Hero

omnomnomnom
I truly apologize for everyone who were waiting for requests but between being busy, sick, sick AND busy I haven't been able to do any requests... so once, again, truly sorry for the wait and as a result, I've only done a few of mine :s so here are the few that I have done and I'll be working on the others ASAP.

tehero:
G3u1w.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G3u1w.png[/IMG]

Articuno_rocks:
OK8JD.png

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OK8JD.png[/IMG]

PerishCount:
Mv5Ap.gif

HTML:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mv5Ap.gif[/IMG]

Once again, I'm sorry for the wait guys...

auraguardian123

Let's Battle
Style: tribal
Colors: Black and red
Text: Shadows in the night
Animated?: yes
Pokemon/Images: zoroark, absol, and bisharp
Additional Information: please also post what ever i need to post in my sig(html code)

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I'd like to cancel this request as well, please n_n

I would like a Banner from extroph!
Style:Ripped
Colours: White, splatted paint effect.
Text: When will the hearts of men learn that it's always worth fighting for what you beilieve in.
Font: Possibly this one, but if you can think of a better one, go for it.
Size: 500 x 250
Additional Information: The picture of Matt will need to be flip horizontal. Can they sort of be "popped" out of the picture, and the text in different sixes? Other than that, feel free to do your own thing :)

Psycho Cut

I would like a Banner from Novan_Hero!
Style: Simple (Delete two)
Colours: n/a can you use the background that I'll provide below?
Text: The Mammoth and the Wishmaker
Font: Dafont -> Fany -> Groovy -> Chocolate Dealer
Size: 600 x 300
Additional Information: Jirachi (Imge 1) on the right of the banner and mamoswine (image 2) on the left of the banner.

Thanks a lot! :)

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Style: Chaos Userbar
Colors: Orange
Text: ZoruaBreeder
Animated?: Hell yes!
Pokemon/Images: Zorua and Umbreon
Additional Information: Make it stripy :3
Please PM me when done