• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I came.

ribcage_x

I am not a man! I am a gentlewoman.
Im very bored this dreadful afternoon
and how are you kind sir?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
your name made me laugh just a little. does that make me a bad person?

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
Geez, you're THAT happy to be on Serebii?

*Shot*

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Nice thread title. PLEASE tell me you named this thread "I came" as a joke and not on accident.

Skull-Kid

I am not a man! I am a gentlewoman.

I lol'd at this.

i'm fine this evening. Have you by any chance read the rules? They stop you from getting banned *sips tea* Your username is very nice btw ;) I have no sould you see? Since Pamizard stole it ;)

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of manY :)

kiogrey

RS REMAKES
Ahh, yes. Why good morning to you kind sir, apparently it is the glorious dawning of the sun in my part of the world here. I give you a very warm welcome to the SPAM-bound and horrible wonderful and pleasant Serebii.net Forums.

Oh, the wonders of the Internet.

Upa

Pink Floyd Never Die
Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes...
Inviting and inciting me to rise...

Nice thread title and welcome to this hell hole which is serebii.

Cobalt_Latios