• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can draw people who look real?! No wai.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I can't tell if that person is emo or "goth" but it's good. That is very nice for something made in Paint too.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Faust! :D ...right?

Bwahaha, I can't draw profiles very well, so I applaud you. :3

Raunchy_fad

Ooh, maaaan!
Dammit, Bugsy, why'd you go and have to say it was Faust before me? >=(

The picture's really good, man, and I could've written something like, "Ooh my god, is that Faust? What a lovely poratrait! Chuh-cho-chuh-cha."

But then BUGSY had to ruin my hopes and dreams, so my review's a sucky one.

Spookz

Lumos
I have a weakness for paint sketches. :3
Awesome work, though the way you did they eye it looks like they're high, or really tired. xD

Dinaria

These are real fears
Paint is the best!! 8) [I'm partly saying that because Paint is a great program, and partly because it's the only program I have ^^]

I really like how the whole thing turned out, especially the hair. I'm not quite sure about the mouth though o_O I kind of see it as a void or something.
But I love the shape of his/her face in general, and the nose x) I can't do noses.
Also, I can't do humans, so I worship everyone that can *worships*

Keep up the great work ^-^

Elite 4

Pokemon is for nerds
Yay for Shaman King!

This is very good for something drawn on Paint. I reccomend adding some color.