• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I cannot find Ruby/Saphire/Emerald Pokemon Adventures Box Set :C Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurabeedit

All I need is to find it anywhere, like on amazon or ebay on the internet

not just one by one because it will be really confusing later

Somebody help?

Orbis

What?
Um, they won't release the boxset until all of the GenIII volumes are out, so you'll have to wait a while.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Viz Media hasn't finished translating the R/S chapter and started the Emerald chapter. Viz won't release the box set until all the chapters are out.

Not sure how long of a wait it will be but it might take a while.

Macromind101

Viz Media hasn't finished translating the R/S chapter and started the Emerald chapter. Viz won't release the box set until all the chapters are out.

Not sure how long of a wait it will be but it might take a while.

If Viz releases Generation III volumes in order, then probably two years AFTER the first RS volume is released (or if they release volumes the rate they release DP volumes, then more like four years :p).

Flintoff Cypress

Premium Ice Cream
Did Chuang Yi ever put out boxsets? While I doubt that they did, he could be looking for something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.