• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I cannot insert an image into my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
For whatever reason, when I try to add an image to my signature, I get a message saying I am unable to because my content is spam-like. I have not posted on this website in years, so I do not know why this would be a problem to make me completely unable to add an image file into my signature.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
How exactly are you adding the image? From the editor (ie the bar on top)? Or using BB code? What site are you using the image from? What size is the image? Did you try other images to see if it's just that image? Those are the only factors I can think of atm on why since I'm no expert on this sorta thing. I certainly never seen that message before myself so I'm curious.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I'm using the insert image tool in the bb code editor, I believe? The image is about 300 pixels wide, so it's definitely not rule breaking, by any means. And it was from google, then on Imgur. I'm not sure if it's just because outside links aren't allowed as images here, I haven't really been on this forum in a long time.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
-messes around with signature editor and using images from imgur'

Okay using images from Imgur works but that just means I can't figure out what seems to be wrong. So sorry can't help much more than that.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Seems I can add images now? Maybe it was a postcount thing.

If a moderator sees this, they can close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.