• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't access Game Sync, error code 20100 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I've went through the steps and it has not solved it, any advice would be appreciated as I have my Flygon and DWF Sandshrew waiting to come into my game. Somebody please help me!

IAintObeezy

Ban this Trainer
i think serebii posted a thread about global link shutting down or something.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Yes but that isn't for a while yet

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I'm really panicked as my DSi XL can connect to the internet but Game Sync isn't working, I will try the other Wi-Fi based functions

EDIT: Everything but Game Sync works I am in a lot of panic, I have tried turning it off and on that didn't help, I really am not happy at all

EDIT 2: it almost worked but then it went to a Communicating Error screen or something for less then a second and then said exactly: Communication Error...

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

Also...

Nintendo said:
ERROR CODE 20100

The Nintendo DS is unable to connect to an Access Point. What to do will depend on where you are connecting from.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Well, you could try the Tech Help section. That is where you are most likely to get help for these things.

Also...
Thanks and I already tried that, I literally stood infront of the Modem and that still came up

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Well, you could try the Tech Help section. That is where you are most likely to get help for these things.

Also...

Yeah, try tech help or the questions thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.