• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't access Serebii Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyFromBelgium99

SATOSHI GEKKOUGA
Hello pokémon fans, I'm new here. I don't know why but for some reason I can't get access to the Serebii Discord server. I can go on Discord's other servers like from twitch and youtube streamers. For some time I thought about this being a bug but now it's over a couple of months. Can it be I am being banned for some reason? I don't get why because I didn't post something at the time at the wrong topic or wasn't bullying or being aggressive to anyone. If someone can help me get an explanation why I maybe banned and get me unbanned, I would appreciate that. Thanks in advance. My name on Discord is BoyFromBelgium99.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Hello,

You have been currently banned from the serebii server due to a report made middle of last year, with logs showing you had abandoned a touch trade after receiving a Pokemon. Before such a ban is lifted, please respond on that to myself (bobandbill#8868) over discord DMs.

BoyFromBelgium99

SATOSHI GEKKOUGA
Hello,

You have been currently banned from the serebii server due to a report made middle of last year, with logs showing you had abandoned a touch trade after receiving a Pokemon. Before such a ban is lifted, please respond on that to myself (bobandbill#8868) over discord DMs.
I had a conversation but you but you seem to be inactive. Please respond and help me.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Sorry for the late response on this one...

I spoke with Bobandbill (he's currently busy at the moment), and according to him,

"They failed to offer the other person their pokemon back, instead annoying them to get blocked again while behaving as if they were not at fault."

It sounds like you didn't return the pokemon properly and ended up getting into another argument. So as it stands, we have decided to not lift the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.