• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't get on...

In the last few days, I haven't been able to get onto Pokecommunity forums, but a message saying 'server not found' appears whenever I attempt to go on it. Has anyone else had the same problem, I was wondering if the server was down or something.

If people can get on it, can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this problem...i'm desperate! :(

P.S: Every other site works perfectly well, so I don't think it's my connection or anything.

Last edited:

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
In the last few day, I haven't been able to get onto Pokecommunity forums, but a message saying 'server not found' appears whenever I attempt to go on it. Has anyone else had the same problem, I was windering if the server was down or something.

If people can get on it, can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this problem...i'm desperate! :(

P.S: Every other site works perfectly well, so I don't think it's my connection or anything.
They could be experiencing downtime, or their servers might be overcrowded (serebii's servers get that way during peak times). Now that NSider is gone, a flood of other people have been washing over the other Pogey sites. :p

Doesn't PPN Steve own Pokecommunity? If he's still in trouble with PUSA, they might have taken down his forums.

I don't think that the server is overcrowded, it doesn't work in the morning either (i've checked)

Thanks for the help :) You're probably right!

You mean you can't get on either!? OMG!
I'm sorry, I don't know what PUSA is...President of the USA? XD

EDIT:
Pokemon USA. They own the license to Pokemon here in America.
Oh, sorry, I didn't see your post...

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

I love yellow things
Yes, I've been having exactly the same problem =( I wonder what's happening? I really hope they'll be working again soon...more like I hope they'll be working again at all.

Omg I can't bear it if they never work. What are the chances they'll never work again?

Bishopk

From Pokécommunity
I don't think PPNSteve owns Pokecommunity, It's just one of a few member sites with their own subforums. It was in their FAQ on the site, one question was "Who started Pokecommunity?" Can't remember now, but it wasn't Steve.
I've been unable to access it for a few days, too.

Last edited:

pokemonrandy

owner of my website
what is this website you're on ? i've never heard of it

I've been unable to access it for a few days, too.

Oh...I'm sort of happy now I know that...I won't be left behind now.

what is this website you're on ? i've never heard of it

Pokecommunity forums...a forums site, much like this one.

Thank you everyone! :) Now I know what the problem is!

Unown_

Thunder Trainer

Zach805

OMG, a fish!!!
That site caims that Kwesi Nkromah owns Pokecommunity, but PPNSteve is the technical guy...
Still, if it was related to Steve's raid, it would have gone down a while ago.

Kwesi does own the PC so Pokemon USA would be able to shut it down for the same reasons. Anyway I'm guessing that Kwesi is having some major server problems for the PC to be down this long. My guess is they will explain the whole thing whenever it get's back up. (Hopefully this weekend)

PS It cool to see a few familiar faces from the PC here.

Unown_

Thunder Trainer
That site caims that Kwesi Nkromah owns Pokecommunity, but PPNSteve is the technical guy...
Still, if it was related to Steve's raid, it would have gone down a while ago.

I'm not saying that it has anything to do with the raid. All I say is that the domain still exists, but there is currently no server tied to that domain, hence the "Unable to connect to server" message if you try to access it.

Kwesi does own the PC so Pokemon USA would be able to shut it down for the same reasons. Anyway I'm guessing that Kwesi is having some major server problems for the PC to be down this long. My guess is they will explain the whole thing whenever it get's back up. (Hopefully this weekend)

PS It cool to see a few familiar faces from the PC here.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe we should make a "Welcome Pokecommunity Members" thread or something...

Zach805

OMG, a fish!!!
Well on the post by Unown_ one of the graphs shows that on October 10th it went down but there is a very tiny bit of activity if you look close. My guess is that the Admins can still get on.
Click

Also on an MSN chat with another PC member, he heard that Steve didn't pay the server costs for October. So if that's true we may be cut off until that payment is made.