• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't get on...

Zach805

OMG, a fish!!!
They are probably just upgrading/fixing/closing/deleting unwanted threads.

Steve said that all the updates are done within minutes.

Hey does anyone have the MSN of a higher staff member? I figure if we can get a hold of one of them maybe we can figure out what's goin on. I my self have talked to a few mods and they're not sure but I figure an Admin would.

jack1993jack

Trainer -Trader - Br
I've been wondering about this for a while (on the PC i'm jack1993jack)

Well on the post by Unown_ one of the graphs shows that on October 10th it went down but there is a very tiny bit of activity if you look close. My guess is that the Admins can still get on.
Click

Also on an MSN chat with another PC member, he heard that Steve didn't pay the server costs for October. So if that's true we may be cut off until that payment is made.

A pity - I was about to donate!

Dogboy2709

Yami Yugi
I was wondering what was happing over there... i was like WTF? I thought it might have been web browser but it wasn't

I also hope those forums are back up

I use the same username everywhere i go...