• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Can't Get to the Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
I certainly hope I'm not breaking any rules...

For whatever reason, I can't pull up the list on servers for NetBattle. Any help?

Yes, I have NetBattle.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Me three. *sigh*

Tazzler

Advanced-->nb.smogon.com (type in blank). Insert another ip address for another server.

I thought this was common netbattler knowledge.

If a message shows up right when you click start battling, then your internet connection is mesed up.

Kalavinka

oh god, why does this ALWAYS pop up here, when CRMT is a TEAM-RATING forum. You could always go to Programming Help or something ._.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Tazzler

People who netbattle really should know this by the start imo as it happens like 7/10 (at least for me) when I pull it up.

Pax Deorum

Tempus Vernum
Thunderstar said:
oh god, why does this ALWAYS pop up here, when CRMT is a TEAM-RATING forum. You could always go to Programming Help or something ._.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Did your post help?
No
Then leave and stop whining. What's done is done

On the server list go to Advanced. There, go to the text box and type
nb.smogon.com
or
nb.pokerealm.net

These are the most active english servers

Thunderstar said:
You could always go to Programming Help or something ._.

lol.

The question has already been answered, so...

In before lock. asdfghjkl

This does happen about half the time. Go on advanced and type in the IP of the server you want (e.g. nb.smogon.com or nb.pokerealm.net) and then you will be brought to the server in no time (hopefully).

Hey Micky!

Question Answer. Thread locked. This isn't the place to ask, Smogon ro NB forums have the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.