• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't sleep. Halp.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Here is a quick way to get to sleep

Step 1. Pour some chloroform on a rag.

Step 2. Place rag against nose and mouth and inhale.

Step 3. Sleep :)

ha ha ha, yeah if you want to be knocked out cold for awhile and its mainly for kidnapping purposes :D ha ha ha

James2344

Keyblade wielder
This happens to me every night before school starts and I just show up first day back like a zombie

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
I suffer insomnia as well. anymore, I think of the happiest thought I can (falling asleep in the arms of a loved one) and I pretend I'm doing that in my mind.... it eases my transition into sleep (so does being exhausted all the time lol)

Covert Cactus

<--- Halloween shiny
ha ha ha, yeah if you want to be knocked out cold for awhile and its mainly for kidnapping purposes :D ha ha ha

I prefer the term "involuntary dating".

PsychicPsycho

I go back and forth with having trouble sleeping. Sometimes, I can go to sleep quickly after lying down, other times I toss and turn for a while. It seems like I don't have too much trouble unless I fall asleep in front of the tv earlier in the night, but I don't really keep track.
Hmm... I wonder if you're knocked out for an extended period of time, if your body views it as sleep.
To me when i can't sleep, I play music or tire my eyes out playing PKMN, nya~
I actually do this. I'll play pokemon in general to help me sleep, although Voltorb Flip is what I play most often.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I go back and forth with having trouble sleeping. Sometimes, I can go to sleep quickly after lying down, other times I toss and turn for a while. It seems like I don't have too much trouble unless I fall asleep in front of the tv earlier in the night, but I don't really keep track.
Hmm... I wonder if you're knocked out for an extended period of time, if your body views it as sleep.
I actually do this. I'll play pokemon in general to help me sleep, although Voltorb Flip is what I play most often.

Well if I heard correctly its like (sorry for saying this) its like when someone wakes up from a coma they feel more refreshed

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, some allergy-medicine has side effects that include drowziness. (or however it is written)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Well, some allergy-medicine has side effects that include drowziness. (or however it is written)

Yes but I'm talking about muscle relaxers not allergy medicine

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I'm always found music helps because i rarely have a good nights sleep, but that at least makes it a little better.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Ever been in one of those moments? You try counting sheep and got to the 10,485th sheep but you're still wide awake.

Or... for someone who has ADD, like me, you count to about 69 sheep and then lose count. This sometimes happens to me, but I can never explain it. Except this one time, where I threw up the night of my birthday >.<

Lucario188

Aura Guardian
Sometimes when I can't sleep I read, listen to music, or most often brainstorm story ideas.
There's lots of advice here, thanks!

MuzikMaestro

>Never Say I Die<
listening to music helps a lot.

This is surprising, I complain all week about how I get only 9 hours of sleep (I need 12 to be happy) and so ready to go to bed early Friday nights...
:'D
And I'm up at 12 am.