• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I can't sleep. Halp.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I just use my phone until I get really tired.
That is one way but your phone could die in the night (at least my EVO does)
I actually have a heredtitary sleep anxiety problem...I take meds for it.
Sorry to hear that, I used to have to take something similar, I'd go to sleep like 1.1 times sooner though and that's it
ouch sorry
well i cant exactly get sleeping meds so i read something boring ie: dictionary, the back of a soap bottle, or a book ive read 100 times
Well you could get a frying pan and... Nope, sleeping gas....nah I think that's bad for you, best thing is muscle relaxers, prescribed less specifically for you, or to watch some tv sit in a comfy chair and close your eyes and not think, that's how I accidentally fall asleep every day here

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I can only sleep if I'm listening to a podcast, music doesn't do it either.

Hmm that's a little odd that music doesn't help, for me I can only sleep if I leave the radio in my room on

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
i dont usually fall asleep from exhaustion, i usually fall asleep from boredom

Well u wake up at 6:30 am and go to sleep between 1:00-2:45 am so I get about 3 hours and 45 minutes of sleep at least every night and that is not enough for someone my age

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
big ouchie
i usually sleep from 2:00 am to 8:00 (i love being in an online school :))

You are very lucky, real life high school sucks your show are on at night and you want to watch them but you know you need the sleep, I'm gonna stop staying up probably within the next month or two

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
You are very lucky, real life high school sucks your show are on at night and you want to watch them but you know you need the sleep, I'm gonna stop staying up probably within the next month or two
yeah its funny my friend goes to public school and we text 'til late at night then he'll text me when he wakes up then i go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
yeah its funny my friend goes to public school and we text 'til late at night then he'll text me when he wakes up then i go back to sleep for another 2-3 hours

I miss those kinda days, sleeping in a lot

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
yeah but when you sleep i all the time u wind up feelin like junk during the day.

That is true, there is a problem or delay with everything stupid laws of physics working 24/7/12/2012

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
... wow... well said.
i need to stop thinking to sleep.
if i keep thinking.. i lie there awake... for a long time... until...Zzz

Me to (falls asleep until the next school day) "no I slept in at school I hate it here NOO!!!"

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Me to (falls asleep until the next school day) "no I slept in at school I hate it here NOO!!!"
as horible as it sounds it mustve happned before (*shudders*)
and i cant sleep if im hungry so if i lie there awake for a long time... i get hungry then...i get out of bed eat something... (repeat cycle)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
as horible as it sounds it mustve happned before (*shudders*)
and i cant sleep if im hungry so if i lie there awake for a long time... i get hungry then...i get out of bed eat something... (repeat cycle)

I have actually fallen asleep in school before, I was in the nurses office so I didn't get in trouble though, as for helping sleep you may want a hot tub, or pet to help relax you at night maybe a dog or cat, or I'm serious here maybe a squirrel

RocketToTheMoon

While my meds work, they take FOREVER to kick in, so I watch old Pokemon eps before bed. Then I have a nice deep sleep, and my dreams are peaceful.