• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I did a "Blast Off" for the final school announcements today.

It was so awesome that I figured that I try it out during the final days as a senior because the next four school days, we will be busy with the senior activities. Anyways, before second period, they were planning on the announcements and I see a group of seniors like me, who were going to cheer 09 like my friend who was the speaker along with a girl, giving out a commemoration to the seniors of 09 and best saved to last, I cried out " Looks like we're blasting off again!" The conference room roared with laughter too, even some kids in the school, but I will have to learn about that part because I left at 11:25 after second period exams. It made my day feel great too. Any Pokemon related experiences you've done at school?

coolespeon

I dont know.
A couple weeks ago, one of my friends of school asked me what´s cute and hs a pink color with her all the time? I answered: a cutie skitty!!!, then he laugh and said, no, it is you!!!, because Most of tome I have my sour cherry colored pencil in my hand.

Almost punched the dean of the school who was also the head priest at our church for ripping all my rare cards and smashing almost every Pokemon game I owned besides blue and silver and that was after i cursed him out and all. Does that count as a Pokemon experience at school?XD
'o_O ... Well if you didn't punch him what did you do? He had no right to do that!
On topic: When I was in 3rd grade my friends and I used to play pokemon at recess... by LARPing it. >.>
~Pokeking122 ;157;

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
well i remember one time me and my friends were singing random songs we knew and then when they asked me to sing a song so i decided to sing like Jigglypuff, they all laughed and then one person decided to sleep so i drew on his face with sharpie.

Vernikova

Champion
While I was in 9th grade, and even sometimes today, my friends and I would use Pokémon as somewhat of a punch line for jokes or a running gag. For example, earlier this week, my friend and I were talking about whose Pikachu was stronger even though neither of us had one. He claimed that my Pikachu knew Quick Attack and I said that mine knew Thunder Bolt. Then he said that his knew Electric Attack [Thunder Shock] and I gave up after that one. We were basically using Ash's Pikachu as our own.

LordVatek9

Legendary Collector
When we were talking about electricity, I randomly said "PIIIIKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" ANd everyone, including the teacher started laughing.

pokemaster001

Almost punched the dean of the school who was also the head priest at our church for ripping all my rare cards and smashing almost every Pokemon game I owned besides blue and silver and that was after i cursed him out and all. Does that count as a Pokemon experience at school?XD
ALMOST punched him?
you should have given him the gravity hold (I made it up, you hug them really hard and lock your legs around theirs, gravity becomes their downfall!)

oh, and my friends used to sing the first pokemon theme song in class

MustGetPlatinum

'o_O ... Well if you didn't punch him what did you do? He had no right to do that!
On topic: When I was in 3rd grade my friends and I used to play pokemon at recess... by LARPing it. >.>
~Pokeking122 ;157;
Extremist Catholics are as bad as extremist Muslims, but they're a bunch of pansies, so instead of flying buildings into planes to make a point, they attack childrens' video games and novels. Which obviously promote Satanism. I mean, who here, after playing a Pokemon game, HASN'T offered up a lamb to Satan? I mean, it's the common thing to do, right?

ray236

skatin` in East L.A
they played the first pokemon theme song at school today
my stupid friend strated to act it out =]

crobatman

When I was in middle school, I think everyone had pokemon cards. It was a big thing back then.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
On deviantArt, a friend of mine living in USA told me that I live in the future because of different timezones (I live in Australia).

I told him this: "LOL, too bad I am not Grovyle. XD"

...and this is what you get for playing too much PMD 2, people.

Maybe I should've said that I am Dusknoir or Pink Celebi...meh...

Zetta Awesome

Last year as a sophomore I brought pokemon back for a while and its popularity went up. A lot of people I didn't expect to play pokemon, played it in secret. Recently some people in my Cisco class put pictures of Mudkips everywhere

Sevy <3 Rosan

Nature, hear my call
I don't have any school pokémon experience, as when i was joung, older guys where ripping our rare pokémon cards, so it was banned from our school :(

Raro

for school, we have houses and we have a singing comp half way through the year...
One of the Houses sung the (original) pokemon theme song and a few dressed up as pokemon :)
It was kind of fun and they ended up throwing pokemon beachballs out into the crow (I so wanted one but they were all taken... :( )
They ended up coming 3rd to last...
It was pretty funny though.