• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Didn't do My Homework Because...

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
60. O you said homework? I could've thought you say Wal-Mart...

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
61. I Didn't do My Homework Because it got blown away by the wind...right into a drilbur hole, in which one ripped it up mistaking it for a rare, thin ore

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
63. Because I got stuck in a time warp and---(zaps away to another time)

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
65. I didn't do it because I was out sick with the flu

StarSurgeX

☆ I'm The Captain
66. I didn't do my homework cause I need to print it and my printer was unplowed

Meeker

It needs a fence.
69. I didn't do my homework because a ninja platypus tried to assassinate me on my way to school.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
71. I didn't do my homework because going on serebii is much more enjoyable and of course pleasure is all that matters in the world XD :p

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
72.Aren't you glad? You don't have to grade my homework!

Or how about "because I didn't want to give you more work to grade" lol XD

And I didn't do my homework because my dog told me that I didn't need to do it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I didn't do my homework because I'm justa lazy ****!

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
76. Yo no hago mi tarea por que no fue en espanol.

(I didn't do my homework because it was not in spanish). lol XD

WizardTrubbish

much more beastly
78 I didn't do my homework because that's work, and we have those child labor laws for a reason