• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"I didn't make this"

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Last edited:

chinchao

chinchao cninchao...
^
|
Funny funny funny!

Xtra

You will be missed:(
If you're a fan of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, this flash is for you.

WARNING! Though the flash itself is for all audiences, the site it's on is an adult pokemon site. I did get permission from Razor Leaf to post this. Proceed at your own risk.

http://agnph.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-9267

ΩOmega WeavileΩ

Skinning every bears
Leeroy Jenkins: The World most famous World of Warcraft video.
WARNING: LOTS AND LOTS OF SWEARING.

In case you don't know what happened, the raid is planning to run in a room with lots of eggs wish a strategy, and when you step on them and hatch them. Leeroy is away from the keyboard at this time. When he comes back, he runs in the room like an idiot, hatching ALL THE EGGS, and out comes hundreds of dragons. The entire raid dies (40 people) and its all Leeroy's fault. Did i mention this wasn't planned?

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Leeroy Jenkins: The World most famous World of Warcraft video.
WARNING: LOTS AND LOTS OF SWEARING.

In case you don't know what happened, the raid is planning to run in a room with lots of eggs wish a strategy, and when you step on them and hatch them. Leeroy is away from the keyboard at this time. When he comes back, he runs in the room like an idiot, hatching ALL THE EGGS, and out comes hundreds of dragons. The entire raid dies (40 people) and its all Leeroy's fault.

All I can say is, waaaay too much time they have on their hands.

Anyway, I don't know if this was posted or not, but here.

http://www.ficati.com/ycmaker.html#

Now you can make your own Yu-Gi-Oh cards (well, fake ones anyway).

MISTYFAN4EVER8887

WARNING! The following content is guarenteed to make you ROTFLYAO! My uncle sent it to me.

http://www.freewebs.com/jayspokesite/otherfiles/tequilacommercial.mp3

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive? If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila. Tequila is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confidant about yourself and your actions. Tequila can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you’re ready and willing to do just about anything. You’ll notice the benefits of Tequila almost immediately. And with a regiment of regular doses, you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live. Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past and you’ll discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding, and start living with Tequila. Tequila may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila. However, women who wouldn’t mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, lost of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, delusions of grander, table dancing, headache, dehydration, dry mouth, and a desire to sing karaoke and play all night rounds of strip poker, truth or dare, and naked Twister. Warning: The consumption of alcohol may make you think you’re whispering when you’re not. It’s a major factor in dancing like a retart. It may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you’re in love with them. Also may cause you to think you can sing. Alcohol may lead you to believe that ex lovers are really dying for you to telephone them at four in the morning. Alcohol may make you think can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting. It may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster, and better looking then most people, and it may lead you to think people are laughing with you. Alcohol may cause pregnancy and it also may be a major factor in getting your a** kicked. So what are you waiting for? Stop hiding and start living! With Tequila. Tequila!

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Pokemon Day

Some guys screwing around with people in Bryant Park. Aside from some of their lame jokes - it gave me a few chuckles.