• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"I didn't make this"

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
As a change to the 'Funny things on the net' thread (which can still be found here), this thread is for showcasing anything you didn't make yourself but want to show other people for any reason. It can be funny or serious, video or flash, even imagery. Please check the new Digital Media Rules for further information.

Last edited:

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the reason was because it drived away people with diffrent from funny videos. videos like this one. would you post this in a thread titled "funny things on the net"? i think not. please post your opinions on net neutrality also.

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
Hey, you ought to keep the "funny things on the net" thread stickied, just so that we don't have to repost everything in there. -_- Heck, I think I'll take it upon myself to repost everything in that thread that I found funny. Sometime...

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Missing Number

www.legendaryfrog.net
This is just hilarious...
Also, there is something on bible.com that attacks pokemon...some of it is stupid, but some is so racist that I could kill them, even If i was christian...I'll try find a link, though lots of people have seen themit already

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Silver Ryu said:
Hey, you ought to keep the "funny things on the net" thread stickied, just so that we don't have to repost everything in there. -_- Heck, I think I'll take it upon myself to repost everything in that thread that I found funny. Sometime...

You shouldn't need to repost everything. If there's so many funny things you want to see why not just link to YouTube and say "Search for lots of stuff here". The thread is still there if you want to look through it, it's not like I deleted the thread. Besides, This forum is changing now, We don't want it to remain a place for people to post short pointless flash movies.

Smeargle_the_painter

no shinies ;_;

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited: