• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'I didn't order f--k face!'

Fenix

Tremulant
Classic. The guy that did that must be some kind of genius. LOL

duncan

They should be grateful that they didn't have to pay for that, IMO

XD Agreed. I thought it was just written on the bill, but it was actually printed on the bill?

Isn't the whole menu programmed into those computers, and all you have to do is hit a button? What button was that, I wonder?

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
They should be grateful that they didn't have to pay for that, IMO

The employees will be, though. XD

A. Why would someone wait over two hours for their food to arrive?
B. I'm guessing that this was why the food was late. (not)
C. The employees should be focusing, not trying to type out that on a computer, even if they didn't mean to print it.

PDL

disenchanted
If I ever open a resturant, I'm going to specifically have an item on the menu with that name.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
omg!!........a meat ball starter for that much?!

Cobalt_Latios

omg!!........a meat ball starter for that much?!
Must be some damn good meatball! Wait... for 17.85? They must be greek! Or Italian... actually, yeah I think Italian sounds a bit better.

~C_L~

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
all im saying is they beeter have some shavings of gold in that meat ball!

If I was the person in that seat, I would probably be disgusted and actually a bit frightened if I was female...but honestly, I cannot lie that looking at it from this point of view made me slip out a laugh. Still, somebody needs to be fired ^ ^ ;

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
We actually booked the table for 8 o'clock in the evening, by the time they had taken our order it was quarter to nine and we didn't actually receive our food until quarter past 10."

Why the hell would anyone stupidly wait nearly two hours for dinner? Common sense tells you to LEAVE if your **** takes more than half an hour to get to you.

That's exactly what happened when I was with my aunt that time. In fact, I bet it was longer. It was... boring.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
Restaurant owner Nigel Langsdon told the BBC the message was meant to be seen only by kitchen staff.

LMAO.

Is "SMDFF" a special code for the staff to add cheese?

Weird, weird people. I always wondered where Americans got it. And now I know.

*Cue the G.I. Joe theme song*

Brettt

satirist

lol bust

Well, it must've been some one with some sort of behavioural disorder, because he obviously would get caught and punished.

As for me, I've waited two hours for Dinner, at least it seems like that, and they had a right to complain about the service.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Wow, I didn't know that they served that on the menu! Well, I wonder what it tastes like, well, thankfully, its free, otherwise, it would be kind of wrong if he wanted them to pay extra money for him saying that.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Personnally, I don't blame whoever put that on there, they waited too long for their dinner.
I can kinda understand a possible mistake/ normal thing to wait like 20 minutes, but heck, that's way too long.

Also, I'm pretty sure there'd be a lot of people willing to buy that for it's price.
xD