• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I died! please need help in Sinister woods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-oh Master

ok I died and blah blah. I have english version and I'm in sinester woods. here is the code, please post back if you did it, I was on lv 6 or 7 -_-;

FC?6NXRY1W???K?4?4
?2????4SQ9?P??KHJ?
??S?TQW??P+??9...TSN

PLEASE HELP ME!

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
Yo Ho its your luckey day i gave up waiting on me self to come help you il have the code for you soon

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
I GOT JUMPED, i got to star over but this time im comin prepared

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
oh this time i will this time i brakin out the big guns, syther

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
Yah i did it heres the code, sorry i took so long iv been playin as i do chores

FC?2N XP71W??N ...?4?4
?2Y?F ?4TQ9?P1 ?KHJ?
?8S?T QW??P++? 9...TSN

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
its a password system, it realy quite ingenous
he gives out a password saying hes screwed then i do his lv and save him and give him the "unscrew" pasword, he goes on and then i get a password saying thanks for savin me i owe you, here take my stuff fo free

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Wait, so yall just give eachother passwords on the internet. You go to the area and do the mission for them or whatever, and then you get a password. Then you give that person the password you receieve for completing the mission and thats how you help them out? That's pretty interesting.

They could've also did it where it was setup via WiFi...but I guess they didnt think about that back then...>_>;

~Scott;229;

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
more or less, yah that how you do it

ThunderLord0

Team Fire Storm
Not a proplemif you need any help ever again give me a shout and Team Fire-Storm will be thair

Status
Not open for further replies.