• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I DONT feel welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
Ive sent over 20 PMs to folks telling me to and barely got any back. If you are reading this pm me if you have metroid prime hunters. I will return your message and thanx;107;

You can't expect people to just reply to a random pm sent by someone they don't know asking to be friends or whatever. :\

-Josh

Cipher 2008

Yeah, that's not how it works. You're new. Nobody knows you. If you just randomly PM people, they're gonna think you're just here to do that all the time and they'll ignore you.

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Sorry that you don't feel welcome, but pming random people doesn't help. Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun.

Hydronus

Talk in the forums, you will feel more welcome. Pm's are for later, when you get lots of friends to talk to.

Telling you to what?

Telling him/her to feel welcome, I think. I don't quite understand his post.

Anyway, feel welcome. Have fun here and make sure you read the rules. :)

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Hey it happens, Heres something..... how would you like to be friends? You dont have to pm me.

Nightcat

Hey it happens, Heres something..... how would you like to be friends? You dont have to pm me.

Now that we've welcomed him, I think he's passed into the realm of "People who are socially allowed to PM other people."
:p
I'll be you friend as well, if you want, WaluigiRC91

~Nightcat ;197;

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
thanx to the people who said things I wanted to hear

WaluigiRC91

☆C e l e b r i t y☆
thanx to the people who said things I wanted to hear

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Ignore the noob. If he wants to 2x post let him.

You can't PM random people hoping to get a response. You'll be marked as a stalker and promptly ignored and reported.

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
Hi!Wlecome to the fourms!Try not to double post,PMing random people dosent work,And HAVE FUN!

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ok, since there isn't really anything to add other than people might take a while to reply to your PMs sometimes.
You could also try joining this club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=106494&highlight=metroid+prime+hunters

Anyway, I kinda wonder who's the n00b here, since it was obvious that his double post was caused by the server lag (easily to see when someone posts exactly the same message more than once in a short time span).

Anyway, closed, before there are more replies with just the same content...

Status
Not open for further replies.