• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I dont get my friend jared

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucario750

pokemon master
ok at luch at school last year everybody at my table talking about how much they hate pokemon right and then this one kid said raise your hand if you hate pokemon right and everyone hand was up except for me and then he told me he hates pokemon but then i decided to write a story right then i had jared read over my stories since he like my stories alot and then he said something that made me think he likes pokemon he said how did you know that chimchar was my starter pokemon then i relize he like pokemon but when i ask him if he likes pokemon he says no he dosent i dont get jared i dont know if he likes pokemon or not if so why would he lie about it

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
Because Pokemon is embarressing and telling people you like it at school is guarenteed to make you a social outcast if you aren't one already.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
because he wants to be with the cool kids who ae "too" cool for it

Mageziya

I hear kids at my school talk about pokemon every now and then. But the most annoying thing is when they pronounce Arceus ar-C-us. (It's pronounced A-cre-us, isn't it?)

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
I don't see what's wrong with liking pokemon..

Mawile412

Problem
I hear kids at my school talk about pokemon every now and then. But the most annoying thing is when they pronounce Arceus ar-C-us. (It's pronounced A-cre-us, isn't it?)

Look at its spelling? do u see a r after the c? then ur wrong.

Why'd u write a story?

Last edited:

muumajii23

Pokemon is generally considered to be "kiddish", mainly because it was from many people's childhood, and they think that growing out of "childish" games, they are becoming more mature. So, admitting that you're still a fan may be considered embarrassing.
Also, the anime has contributed much to this problem because of it's mainly happy-go-lucky feel.

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
ok at luch at school last year everybody at my table talking about how much they hate pokemon right and then this one kid said raise your hand if you hate pokemon right and everyone hand was up except for me and then he told me he hates pokemon but then i decided to write a story right then i had jared read over my stories since he like my stories alot and then he said something that made me think he likes pokemon he said how did you know that chimchar was my starter pokemon then i relize he like pokemon but when i ask him if he likes pokemon he says no he dosent i dont get jared i dont know if he likes pokemon or not if so why would he lie about it

Right.. right.. ..right.. That was a bit of a mouthful.

Hes obviously lying because he feels embarassed about it. Best just leave him be.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
its kinda embarrassing, but recently i found out many people still like pokemon in our school. Even the 'cool' kids....

mimefan

Banned
So you've got a friend who may or may not like Pogeymanz, nah only joshing with ya, Pokemon, and so you query complete strangers about this instead of going to THE ADVICE THREAD. Seriously kid, if ya want advice go to the advice thread.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
its kinda embarrassing, but recently i found out many people still like pokemon in our school. Even the 'cool' kids....

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs

Wow.
Tell me, how the hell do you figure that?
I don't see an "r" anywhere.
They way those kids say it is the most common, but in the American teaser, it was pronounced Ar-Say-us.
But never trust the dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.