• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I don't get the hatred of gays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
WTF? I'm trying to be mature in this discussion.
You're a child. Go away. If my right is stupid then everybody's
right is stupid too. You stfu. Go back to Middle School..

Your a big time loser for actually caring what your friend does in his sexual life.
Why are you freaking out? Mature people don't freak out. No your right just fails.

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Um okay. Whatever. Just answer my question.

Edit: Homosexuality has no correlation with STDs. Hate unsafe sex then, not homosexuality.

Oh. Sorry, I didn't see cuz of your font.
Well, I think they have the right to.
They're human beings just like others.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
I honestly don't care if your gay; just don't hit on me.

Why the hell do people say this? You assume that a gay male will be attracted to you, first of all.

Even if a guy did hit on you....so what? Someone's attracted to you. Big deal. What's the worst that could happen? You say that you're not gay, and that's the end of that.

Sounds like you're also scared, whether you admit to that or not. :/

Why the hell do people say this? You assume that a gay male will be attracted to you, first of all.

Even if a guy did hit on you....so what? Someone's attracted to you. Big deal. What's the worst that could happen? You say that you're not gay, and that's the end of that.

I always wonder about that. "LOLZ BE GAY, JUST DON'T HIT ON ME."

I don't think many women appreciate men hitting on them, either.

ash5550

Spartan G-26

Its not exactly the nicest thing to happen in public.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
OMG. OF COURSE NOT!
People are so gullible these days.

Just curious.
How many of you guys are gay?

Gullible, or it's hard to pick up on sarcasm over the internet when someone has displayed ignorance multiple times? :-\

And I've already stated that I'm gay.

Its not exactly the nicest thing to happen in public.
I don't see how. You just seem like a huge d-bag the way you're making it sound.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

I always wonder about that. "LOLZ BE GAY, JUST DON'T HIT ON ME."

I don't think many women appreciate men hitting on them, either.

And that, my dear Carlisle is the magic of double standards. They make the world go round.

PsiUmbreon

I think this thread has run its course enough already.

*uses Thread Seal*

Status
Not open for further replies.