• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I don't like this random team rotation

bmw9413

This should have been done DURING Journeys for the Masters 8, it would have made the ending more meaningful instead of Gengar, Dragonite, Locarno, Sirfetch and Dracovish that barely had any training compared to all his previous Pokemon. Now we have to watch him use random experienced Pokemon in pointless filler battles against Team Rocket (Noivern, Buizel, Donphan, Sceptile).

And how is he suddenly able to carry more than 6 Pokemon? Next episode he will have Corphish, Totodi, Rowlette and Levanny on hand to use against Misty. Makes no sense.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Title is highly misleading and would make one think that you don't like the concept in general. He can easily rotate by making a quick call back to the Lab at any PokeCenter (or maybe the Phone Dex has that functionality, considering it was a thing in SwSh?) in between episodes. But yeah, I agree with the rest of your sentiment in general. There's literally no reason for them to not have done so outside of some stupid corporate mandate.

Also, "Locarno".
moai-emoji.png

bmw9413

Title is highly misleading and would make one think that you don't like the concept in general. He can easily rotate by making a quick call back to the Lab at any PokeCenter (or maybe the Phone Dex has that functionality, considering it was a thing in SwSh?) in between episodes. But yeah, I agree with the rest of your sentiment in general. There's literally no reason for them to not have done so outside of some stupid corporate mandate.

Also, "Locarno". 

Also, "Locarno". 

This website keeps glitching for some reason, hence the spelling errors. I wasn't even trying to type inside this box but the cursor keeps putting me here.

lanmanna

This should have been done DURING Journeys for the Masters 8, it would have made the ending more meaningful instead of Gengar, Dragonite, Locarno, Sirfetch and Dracovish that barely had any training compared to all his previous Pokemon. Now we have to watch him use random experienced Pokemon in pointless filler battles against Team Rocket (Noivern, Buizel, Donphan, Sceptile).

And how is he suddenly able to carry more than 6 Pokemon? Next episode he will have Corphish, Totodi, Rowlette and Levanny on hand to use against Misty. Makes no sense.
Ash definitely can't switch Pokémon offscreen.

BlueDragonfangirl

Uh oh, I’ve been complaining about this since we found out about it, feels like they did it do to fans complaining about in the Masters 8 program.

AllOfAshmon

Mezase Pokemon Master- Thank You Ash and Pikachu
When Reserve isn't being used in JN : Boo, just a perfect opportunity to used the reserve and rotate the reserve for the PWC

When Reserve finally being used in JN: Boo, i hate random team rotations! Shame on you!

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
When Reserve isn't being used in JN : Boo, just a perfect opportunity to used the reserve and rotate the reserve for the PWC

When Reserve finally being used in JN: Boo, i hate random team rotations! Shame on you!
You should actually read OPs post first. They’re basically saying the first point and only hate how it took this long.

So no contradiction here, just a misleading tottle.

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer

Also, "Locarno".
moai-emoji.png
What’s funny is they introduced the function of being able to swap Pokémon on the fly with the Pokédex way back in the OS one time and then never actually used it, instead always having Ash go to a Pokémon Center to make a call to the professor he left his Pokémon with.

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."

Bro, they literally waited until Journeys was over to do this. Y'all are getting decent concepts packed into an 11 episode mini series and you're actually ok with that.

Damn.

im loving the random rotations, it feels fresh and allows Ash to Mix and Match different regions together like with Donphan Buizel Sceptile and Novern in EP 1. My only wish is for this Epilouge mini Series is we get to see a Rotation of Pikachu, Greninja Sceptile Infernape, Lucario and Chrizard all on one team but im looking forward to hopefully seeing Reserves being used, also Hoping we get a few surprise Evos thrown in, like imagine if Corphish evolved in Crawdaunt next week or if during the Beartic Episode and it features Iris, Ash rotates in Scraggy and during a team up or a general battle with his old friend Haxorus it evolves into Scrafty.

Gingertail24

Beggars can't be choosers
I'm just happy we are atleast getting it now, we atleast getting it sometime
I agree. I don't want to complain too much because I'm glad were finally getting something. I just hope they at least do way more than what happened in MPM 01. Where they basically were just there to fight against TR...

Sham

The Guardian of War
I agree. I don't want to complain too much because I'm glad were finally getting something. I just hope they at least do way more than what happened in MPM 01. Where they basically were just there to fight against TR...
Mhm, although it's still upsetting it took 7 series, multiple specials and how many movies just to do this. It also doesn't help that we had an entire series based on world traveling with a nostalgia fest agenda the entire time. I sadly don't think they'll be doing anything plot heavy but better late than never I guess.