• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I don't think Satoshi, Pikachu, and Team Rocket will ever retire from the main anime...

Morax

King of heroes
Multiverse tournaments(like DBS) we have seen different universes in XY(mirror worlds) so there could be other Universes
I'd like that. Ash vs Ash sounds cool

So people assume that Ash should get married with Serena when he never showed any romantic interest in any character except a CotD from more than 1100 episodes ago, amazing
Ash is a stock shounen hero. He will end up with the girl who crushed on him first, just like goku or naruto.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
.Soft Reboot like BW is not out of question.

I said a logical follow up.

2.PWC is temporary competition tied with one series or two. Gen 9 or Gen 10 and forward could introduce people much stronger than Leon that Ash has to beat. Maybe return of leagues but much harder and stronger opponents and gym leaders.

But what's the importance of Leon's title then ? The whole world champion thing is a bunch of BS then. (Unless gen 9 and 10 take place in another world).

3. Multiverse tournaments(like DBS) we have seen different universes in XY(mirror worlds) so there could be other Universes where people beat other Leons and they have big tournaments in order to claim who is strongest in Multiverse

This is actually cool. But I doubt they would do it as it includes an totally opposite Ash to the one people have grown up with.

The problem with that is that we don't know exactly what makes you a Pokémon Master, it may be to become the strongest trainer in the world, but it may not be too, the only thing we probably can assume is that it is a part of it, and that is why Ash is interested on beat Leon.

I remember an interview of Mr. Daiki Tomiyasu where he went up to Mr. Yuyama and asked him what a Pokemon master actually is. Mr. Yuyama replied that it is a silly dream of a kid. So I am hesitant when I say that they will give a closure to his Pokemon Master dream. But other than that, you may be right.

Here's the link.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Leon's title would be retconned then since problem is next: in Pokemon Mega special we have seen how Earth looks and it looks fairly similiar to ours since regions are based on countries. That means we have a lots of countries to uncover. My opinion on countries which should be done.In Asia; SK,Turkey,Russia and India. Australia: well Australia and NZ. Europe:I would say Sweden,Germany,Spain,Greece and Italy.
Africa: Egypt ( IDK about others) maybe Madagscar.South America: Argentina and Brazil.
NA: Mexico, some parts of USA like LA, maybe Texas etc and Canada.
As you can see that's a lot like 20 or more(or less) regions to uncover. Now even if Leon is world's strongest where are Champions, gym leaders or E4's from those regions? They don't exist yet? Exactly. Even if PWC is world tournament it is not really, since there won't be anyone outside known regions(main and side). Anime can't make up how those Champions or gym leaders would look like, so they have to wait for GF to do that. Since we won't see those people battle we don't know if they are stronger than Leon( Champion of Germany could be stronger than Leon since he basically didn't exist in PJ) also Ash doesn't know that too since he would never battle those Champions, so Ash should battle with them. Not to mention that Ash will catch new Pokemon that will be really weak and he will train them since he just caught them and Pikachu varies in strength until the end so even if Ash goes to new region it will be from a scratch because of new Pokemon caught and Pikachu being inconsistent.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
I said a logical follow up.

But what's the importance of Leon's title then ? The whole world champion thing is a bunch of BS then. (Unless gen 9 and 10 take place in another world).

This is actually cool. But I doubt they would do it as it includes an totally opposite Ash to the one people have grown up with.

I remember an interview of Mr. Daiki Tomiyasu where he went up to Mr. Yuyama and asked him what a Pokemon master actually is. Mr. Yuyama replied that it is a silly dream of a kid. So I am hesitant when I say that they will give a closure to his Pokemon Master dream. But other than that, you may be right.

Here's the link.
Why would a show for literal toddlers not give a happy ending to its main character? We don't know when the ride ends, but if it ever does they will give ash what he wants and also to everybody who has ever been a main character. The writers are not devil incarnates for God's sake.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
So people assume that Ash should get married with Serena when he never showed any romantic interest in any character except a CotD from more than 1100 episodes ago, amazing.
He likely forgot about her.

But if you all want a serious ranking of romantic leads who have shown enough interest for him that he seemingly reciprocated!

1. Pikachu
2. Alain
3. Sawyer
4. Bonnie
5. Clemont
6. Serena

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
There's some fanfics/fancomics/fanarts of Ash & Serena being together that are done better than the anime itself despite being non-canon and fans should stick with them instead. Let the anime go on its own path, regardless of its issues.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
Why would a show for literal toddlers not give a happy ending to its main character? We don't know when the ride ends, but if it ever does they will give ash what he wants and also to everybody who has ever been a main character. The writers are not devil incarnates for God's sake.

They literally admitted that they don't know what it is (or it is intentionally spread to give us a false sense of hopelessness). It's not that they don't want to give his goal closure, it's just that they don't want to tell the audience whether they are able to.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Like telling a can of soda that it is as good as fettuccine Alfredo.

I get your point, but I want to nitpick your analogy, maybe you should have said something like "one teaspoon of water" because frankly, a can of soda can sometimes be much better than fettuccine alfredo, depending on the occasion, what I've recently had, and what I'm currently craving. If I am at a baseball game I want a can of soda not fettuccine alfredo.

I think Journeys may be the end to Ash's adventure. I don't see a logical follow up for it whether Ash defeats Leon or loses to him (Keyword - Logical). If he wins, there is no one better than him. If you introduce someone better than him.. then what is the point of the PWC ? Losing also makes him the second best trainer in the world so I really don't see a way they can keep him going after his battle with Leon.

I mostly agree with you, but disagree bigtime on the "lose" scenario. If he loses, he could just say, I need to face many different trainers to improve myself before I face Leon again, and they could easily use that to extend the series.

So people assume that Ash should get married with Serena when he never showed any romantic interest in any character except a CotD from more than 1100 episodes ago, amazing.

It could be a timeskip. Obviously the writers would never succeed in writing a romantic storyline for Ash that makes sense, but if it's done in the final episode just timeskip showing him married, rather than showing how it happened, that could be.

Morax

King of heroes
He likely forgot about her.

But if you all want a serious ranking of romantic leads who have shown enough interest for him that he seemingly reciprocated!

1. Pikachu
2. Alain
3. Sawyer
4. Bonnie
5. Clemont
6. Serena
hope he remembers gary and iris!

There's some fanfics/fancomics/fanarts of Ash & Serena being together that are done better than the anime itself despite being non-canon and fans should stick with them instead. Let the anime go on its own path, regardless of its issues.
This 'path' eventually leads to satosere though. i mean if not serena then who else? She is the only person who ever confessed to him and is way ahead of her competition. It's a cartoon for 7 year olds, the winner is obvious.

Morax

King of heroes
Imagine if Bleach and Cassidy replaced Jessie and James permanently.
brook and custody are not as iconic as Jessie and James but i can definitely see a spin-off short series involving bruh and carcasses trying to steal the new kid's pikachu while they fail horridly and pikachu sends bride and cassiopeia flying to the moon.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
You know bayleef is a pokemon right?
I've seen in fanfics that Serena becomes a Yandere when she gets cheated by other Pokegirls towards Ash. But I haven't seen her go against Pokemons.