• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I don't think they should have made Glaceon...

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
Vaporeon is my fav.

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
I hope they only stick to Special type Eevees.

And yeah, I really don't like Glaceon. Prefer Vappy.

Edit:- Oh, yeah. My favourite Eevee is Umbreon

Last edited:
my favs are jolteon and umbreon........

glaceon is a great pokemon it pwned cynthias garchomp, but got defeated by her milotic.....

in other words glaceon is alright and leafeon sux sh**, it couldn't defeat bertha's golem.... but torterra could

Princess Reina

lalala....
I dont like Glaceon because it is useless pokemon. Glaceon isnt good in battle because its speed is low and it will be kicked before attack. For example: take Dragonite against Glaceon. You think, Glaceon will beat Dragonite by using Ice beam or Blizzard- you are wrong because Dragonite is faster and will beat Glaceon by using Fire punch or Outrage.
This same story with with popular Salamence.

Glaceon is beautiful but the second defect is his movepool. What can I say here? His movepool sucks!

Glaceon is hard to use.

Vaporeon is better because it wont be killed by Fire punch/Fire Blast/Flamethrower so easy. It still uses ice type attacks and for Dragonite/Salamence is much harder to beat than Glaceon.

YellowHat

The Anticool
My favorite Eeveelution? I'll just post then in order..

1. Jolteon- My fave by far. He looks cool, is a good battler, not to mention he's Electric. What's not to like?
2. Espeon- One of my best pokemon in both Crystal version and Collosseum. Very cute as well, and I've always sorta liked the Psychic type.
3. Umbreon- Umbreon was my favorite Eeveelution back when G/S was first released. Sadly, I never owned one until Collosseum came out.
4. Vaporeon- My very first Eeveelution, from my very first pokemon game, Yellow version. Not bad looking, but not as cool as the first three. Its in the middle.
5. Leafeon- Augh! Why did they name you Leafeon?! I've been hoping for a Grass Eeveelution for years, and this is what they give me? I could have come up with 10 better names than that! Oh well, Leafeon's not bad otherwise.
6. Flareon- I only like this one because its cute. No other reason. Its not very good, IMO. But that's just me.
7. Glaceon, the whole point of making this thread, comes in last. I don't like its appearance at all (I dunno why, I think its head is just a but big) and I really didn't want an Ice type Eeveelution. Make it Steel, next time, Gamefreak.

SlipKnoT

Am I the only person that doesn't think Glaceon is a bad pokemon?

I thought the idea of an Ice evo for Eevee was great, since I was never a Vaporeon fan (I know it is a Water type, but it does learn ice type moves) and loved the idea. It doesn't have a great movepool, but it's Special Attack stat is great.

For favorites:
1. Espeon
2.Glaceon
3.Umbreon

pipersgirl™

<This girl rocks!!
I really hope they dont make anymore eevee evos.

PokemonMaster1401

Lightning Lord
i think it would be really cool to see a ghost and dragon type, my favourite though are espeon and umbreon but i think later on the evevolvations ( whatever ) are probably gonna turn out to look and sound really fun because there run out of names... farther in the game! so ya!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
i like glaceon but i hate leafeon....
i think it's stupid you can't find eevee before beating the elite4
ps: i made a ground-typed eevee

MyPartnerIsPlusle

i think a ghost or steel eevee would be awesome