• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Drew a Tiger : D

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Tigers are cool. :3

http://chibi-pika.deviantart.com/art/I-drew-a-tiger-D-76386248

It was my only assignment that came out decent last semester, so I'm a bit proud of it. =P Especially since it was pretty much my last-ditch attempt to convince my teacher that I can draw (you wouldn't know from my other assignments, they all sucked.)

~Chibi~;249;;448;

KetchupO

tωisted
Thats really well done ^^
The shading, the expression, the patterns, it's all great!
I love the way you drew the eyes, they're really beautiful :D

Excellent work! And I think you deserve more then a 78 :p *Favez*

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
My god, that's pretty realistic. 0______0 I like your style..<3 Maybe you'll draw more animals like this? I'd squeal if you did! xD

Zephyr Soul

<is awesome
Wow... that is good. Very good. Of course, I don't even attempt to draw, so it looks even better, but still...

Also, I didn't know you had a Deviant Art thing. Now I'm going to look at it all the time, because I really like your art.

Nice! I really love it! How can you convince your teacher about the fact that you can draw like this? I your teacher some kind of perfectionist or so?

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Awesome job, it's really realistic!

Munchy.42

Wow. Its amazing. It looks so realistic. I agree with Rikka that you should do more like this *coughtapircough*.

eeveerose

Wow... HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
it looks so real..
i wanna poke it!
*pokes screen* Grrr why isnt it fluffy?!

well anyway its beautiful