• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

i drew ttis

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have drewn this it is jugglypoff
picture001g.png

i have draw long time which is it. that is but i know what happeen to drew. drew it is what maybe i know. to it jugglypuff of that wit microphone. wut thunk?

glox

it's... terrible.

give it some hair and it is Lady Gaga!!!

PsychicChampion

Wow its wayyyy off, but its a start

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Damn. When I was reading the new posts, I thought that the title was a typo for tits. Guess I was wrong there...

Also, that Jigglypuff is a masterpiece.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Seriously? I suggest to do some tracing, after a few of that you'll start to get used to the movements of drawing right.

DarkShadowFlygon

Beginning Boot
I envy your amazing talent, your drawings are simply magnificent! You have correctly captured Jigglypuff sand celebi's images and transferred them to paper! Kudos!

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
I'm not the rude kind of person but...it looks...terrible

DarkShadowFlygon

Beginning Boot
well if you look real close to the masterpiece that is jigglypuff, the artist has creatively drawn the left eye to look like a tit, magnifique!

Status
Not open for further replies.