• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Feel Skitty (323)

Zamin

Didn't Meowth just like it because it used attract on him?

Anyway, this was a good episode. Skitty was adorable so I am glad that May caught her. It was a fun episode, Jessie nearly ended up with the Skitty too. Jessie would have been cute with it too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
This was one of my favorite AG episodes because of Skitty's debut. After all, May needed something cute on her team because Torchic was getting annoying lol.

Alloutℯ

Banned
This episode was good, but it wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. It opened really slow but then got better after TR crashed the party. They were hilarious throughout. I loved Meowth's reactions to Skitty, the motto, Jessie's obsession with Skitty, her battle with May, James wanting to catch the Weepinbell, and more.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved Meowth's reactions to Skitty, the motto, Jessie's obsession with Skitty, her battle with May, James wanting to catch the Weepinbell, and more.

Jessie wanting Skitty was awesome since she's so picky when it comes to Pokemon that she wants to catch lol. As for Meowth, I totally shipped him with Skitty here.~

Leonhart

Imagineer
Achamo chasing the frisbee and finding Eneco was entertaining, and the fact that aromatherapy was brought up when Alisa offered to help Eneco was interesting. This seemed like one of the last times that we saw Musashi and Kojirou cross-dress as well, and I loved how Nyasu had conflicting feelings about stealing Eneco.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Skitty was hyper as hell. I didn't think May should have even captured Skitty at all lol

Well frankly May seemed overdue for a new Pokemon at this point in the Hoenn saga however, so I'm glad that she caught this Skitty even tho it had some major issues with staying still for too long ha ha.

Daizy

I call you honey
Was Meowth only conflicted about Skitty joining TR because he had a crush on Skitty? Because it's not like Skitty even liked him back.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Was Meowth only conflicted about Skitty joining TR because he had a crush on Skitty? Because it's not like Skitty even liked him back.

Nyasu did seem to feel bad about Eneco's fate with Musashi based on his own infatuation with Eneco, and it's odd that his crush only lasted for this episode and then completely vanished.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
What a weird episode title lol. I really liked how Skitty was always energetic and adorable and May catching it was the right decision since she needed another cute Pokemon. Meowth liking Skitty was cute although knowing him he would've totally ruined Skitty by tainting her with his evil.

SKITTY IS BABEY!!!!!! It and Meowth are cute.

Bendicion

Water Master
Not the best of episode, pretty boring to be honest. May and Skitty were also extremely annoying. The only thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears because he copied it from Misty. Since Max copied Misty's original tactic, this right here is the exact episode where he started going downhill for me as a character. There was absolutely no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting just because he saw Misty doing it. Like seriously? Copycat.