• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Feel Skitty (323)

TheEpicGoomba

I really liked this episode. Skitty is so cute. I enjoyed seeing it for the first time. Skitty is cute when it chases it's tail. Really happy May caught it.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I enjoyed this episode a lot. Skitty is very cute and really playful :3 May is fit for to have Skitty as her Pokemon.

Vernikova

Champion
Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.

7threst

I loved how Brock was falling in love all the time. Skitty is a nice and hilarious dizzy Pokémon, although that same aforementioned characteristics can also be applied to Torchic, who is more or less the same in a way. And I also enjoyed seeing Meowth falling in love with Skitty and its unfortunate nothing happened with that later on during the series.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Skitty was annoying. The one thing that stood out in this episode was Max pulling on Brock's ears. This is the exact episode where he started going downhill as a character for me. There was no reason for him to drag Brock away from flirting.

Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.

*~Silver*~

Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD
As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.

Vernikova

Champion
Someone had to do it or some girl would have called the cops or something. Besides, Misty wasn't there so someone had to do it. If Brock wasn't there to begin with, that would have saved Max from futher hatred from fans.

Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:

As for Max, I completely agree. I was annoyed enough that Misty left the series, I hated it when Max took her old job.

Yeah, it's like they couldn't give him any other job.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Skitty didn't annoy me, I thought it was pretty cute, but if I were to be hanging out with a cat like that for real I would probably be pretty annoyed. xD

Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?

*~Silver*~

Why would it matter that Misty left the series and Max filled a role?

I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I just really liked Misty, and I felt like Max was really just copying her because of the episodes when Misty came back. I didn't see him EVER pull Brock away from any girls before that.
I guess overall it's not a big deal, but I just didn't like it very much... It's just me and my weirdness I guess... xD

How did you feel when Croagunk did it in DP then? They had to have someone pull him away from girls.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Don't blame Brock for Max's bad character. DDD:

I'm not but I liked it when it was just Max and no Brock. No offense but other than the food, I think Max would have been basically him or maybe even given a pokemon if he wasn't there.

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Nah I don't agree, max was a completely different character, he was younger and had an interesting (and new) brother-sister relationship with may and all...it was kinda cool. And then of course brock is the (most) pokemon battle strategy and pokemon care "wise" person in the group...and usually the most mature one except when he is falling for a girl lol

I see Max is going to be the one pulling Brock away from any girl he flirts with the way Misty did all the time. Awesome! :)
Cool that May got Skitty. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I screamed when Torchic crashed into a boulder while practicing for Contests and at least it led to Ash and friends finding Skitty. I loved how hyperactive Skitty was here and I thought it was cute when Meowth fell in love with her. I liked that he realized that Skitty would simply suffer if she stayed with Team Rocket and that he wanted better for her.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was cool seeing May doing contest training with her Beautifly and once Skitty got healed it became so energetic and cute hee hee. Meowth saving Skitty from Jessie kind of redeemed him a bit in my eyes. ^^

Gillachu

Banned
Skitty was hyper as hell. I didn't think May should have even captured Skitty at all lol, but Meowth's crush on Skitty made me chuckle. :cool: