• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Feel Skitty (323)

Blazing Charmander

I really liked this episode. It is one of the episodes that has made me laugh the most. I thought that Skitty was really cute and funny as well. It was good when it chased its tail and kept playing with things.

Meowths love at first flight... er i mean sight (xD) was really good as well. I wish it would last for the next few episodes though as Meowth wouldn't want Team Rocket to attack.

It must have been a record for Brock today. He went gaga and was ear pulled about 7 times today. It was good how Max first pulled his ear, then his waist, his trousers and his legs.

I was really surprised when James was really desparate for a new Weepinbell. The last thing i expected.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Just saw the eppie; Skitty was as cute as I expected(if not cuter)! I LOVE her voice; it sounds just like a real kitten!<3 -^_^- I was heavily annoyed by Brock; thank god Max pulled him away all those times(About 5 or 6; which pretty much ties the first Kimono Sisters episode!O_O)! As for the Trainer's Choice; I think they chose Weezing(New voice is TERRIBLE, BTW...the Johto voice is 100x better!) because it was the only evolved Pokémon there. I chose Sableye cause it resists Poison Sting; and Tackle completely bypasses it...;) Overall; 8/10...Brock got on my nerves; but Skitty is here and that's what matters!^_^

V Faction

www.faction.com
I think I would agree to that. Silcoon is a weak Pokemon and going up against a Pokemon like Weezing, it would have little chance of winning. This could've been a test at trying something other than Type in the Trainer's Choices. I guess it didn't go over too well....

I REALLY wish Skitty kept its Psyduck mimic and for that matter, its zany playfulness too. It's nice for the first couple of appearances and then caputs. This beginning episode was cute though.

M

meggirl63

The funniest part of that episode was when Skitty thought that Pikachu's tail was a toy. So, she chased him around! :D

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Skitty was adorable in this episode, it's cute how it keeps playing around.

I have to say, though, not much happened in this episode. But, nevertheless, it was interesting.

I give it an 8/10.

A

Alakazam

All I can say is:

Best. Episode. Evar.

This has got to be one of the funniest episodes so far. Especially when Skitty was playing with that catnip Ash had, then started chasing it's tail and fell over ^_^. Also once again, Jessie and May get in a fight, except this time Jessie is not a winner XD. Also when all those aromas broke out in the center, and everyone was running around and Brock was dragging Max! I can't wait till Skitty learns Blizzard!

Space Skitty

Hoenn Champion
Skitty was the cutest little Pokemon! ^^ I loved her voice! She sounded SOOOO cute! She also acted very cute. Overall, a nice funny episode.

Medea

Excalibur
;300;Skitty has got to be one of the cutest pokemon. It was so cute as it would chase its tail around.

Last edited:

Yellow

Banned
This episode was good. I like Skitty, and it's great for May. I can't wait to see Game Winning Assist since the whole episode is about Skitty and it's Assist attack.

~*Aurora Wish*~

I QUIT THIS FORUM!!!
This was one of my favorites! May caught a cute kitten. "Yay! We have a new friend!"

voice!

skitty is the first pokemon one of the main charecters catch that has it's japense voice but i doesn't really matter because it's voice sounds better than "skit skit skitty," don't you think?

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, it was kinda surprising that 4Kids kept it's voice the same. Guess they just thought it sounded too cute to change. Not only is it a great pokémon voice, it happens to work fine in the dub because it just sounds like a kitten.

voice!

i was wrong aperently onix kept it japense voice so onix and skitty are the only pokmeon that a main charecter has owed that has it japense voice.

S

Skitty'nZangoose

Ohhh Skitty

I loved this episode! Before I saw it, I saw the pictures on here!:)

0189.1.GIF

F

Factory Head Noland

I watched this episode again this morning (repeat on Sky Mix) and did anyone notice that Skitty kept changing colour in this episode? It kept on going from dark pink with light pink patches to light pink all over and then back again.

~Bayleef~ said:
I watched this episode again this morning (repeat on Sky Mix) and did anyone notice that Skitty kept changing colour in this episode? It kept on going from dark pink with light pink patches to light pink all over and then back again.

Sort of! But did you notice when Torchic runs off into the grass and Ash, Brock, May and Max try to find it. When they hear Torchic in the tall grass Brock says "There in there!" but Brock said "there" but Brock didn't know that Skitty was in the long grass with torchic.

I've seen this ep too many times! I notice too many small details but this is true!

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
i was wrong aperently onix kept it japense voice so onix and skitty are the only pokmeon that a main charecter has owed that has it japense voice.

Not quite, Stu. We've also had:

Pikachu
Charizard
Heracross(I believe)
Chikorita/Bayleef
Staryu/Starmie
I think Zubat/Golbat
Togepi/Togetic
Possibly Tauros
Lapras
Butterfree/Caterpie(not Metapod)
Seviper(the rasberries it makes are the original, but he has a dub voice too)
Primeape(the first episode caught, than given dub voice)
Krabby/Kingler

Correct me if I missed any. So, I guess it is more than Onix and Skitty, eh?

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
I missed Pidgeotto/Pidgeot! That's why Pidgeotto says, "Pijot!", because that's its Japanese name.

I believe that's all.

Cheers!
~Bulby ;001;