• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I feel so old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I mean, the last time I was here, I was eleven.
Ten. Years. Ago.
I'm twenty-one now. Back then, Gen3 had been out for a whole year!

Where the heck does the time go...

Well, hello there anyway! I'm runetarot, though you can just call me Rune, and I figured it was high time I returned to my "One True Fandom[SUP]TM[/SUP]" since ORAS comes out over here in the UK in a few days. I used to be on here under the username LugiaMew, if there's any long-time members hanging around? Though I suppose that was waaaaay back.

I guess you could call me a veteran? I'm not a competitive battler at all, I'll admit - but Pokémon Silver was the first game I bought with my own money back in 2001, and despite dipping in and out of the fandom itself as time went by I've always held a very special place in my heart for Pokémon.

As for a bit about me, I tend to be drawn to OC creation and development, I've got a Flight Rising account (same username there!), and I mostly draw or help manage some small OC projects with my friends. Aside from Pokémon, I play Minecraft, Okami, the Portal series, Skyrim and Spore. And anyone that knows me knows I'm very into the Discworld series of books.

My favourite Pokémon are Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Meowstic, Lilligant, Luxray and Feraligatr! (There's others, but if I listed them all we'd be here for days...) Favourite region is a tie between Johto and Hoenn, and SoulSilver is probably my favourite game in the series!

Anyway, it's so surreal coming back after so long, but...
It's good to be home.

ThisIsPatrick

Woah Welcome Back.

Jeex back when Gen 3 was out I was 5 when I got it for Christmas :p Anywho have a great time and so on and so fourth

Vern

Why not both?
Hey, and welcome back!

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Don't feel too old bro, I'm 19. In fact, a good amount of the people around here are around the same age as you, so you're in good company. It's good to see you make a comeback, and there's no doubt in my mind that you'll get right into the groove of things.

MrConfusedTurkey

Welcome back! Man, 10 years ago I was a wee little 9 year old with dial-up AOL internet. Definitely do any Poké forum browsing, but that is around the time I got into TCG collecting and played through Gold for my first time. Anyway. What I mean to say is you're not old, I bet you will fit right back in. If you have any questions or would like a friend, feel free to PM me or add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.