• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I finished Pokémon Blue today without any cheat and I can prove it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FabioManoel1977

I've seen so many youtubers finishing Pokemon Red & Blue using cheats, today I finally finished the game without any cheats and I can prove since I documented the whole journey in this playlist: >>LINK<<

I spent a total of 31 hours finishing the game, I didn't complete the pokedex, for that I would have to play Pokemon red too, maybe one day I'll do it if you want to see it, but at the moment I want to start playing generation 2, Gold, Silver , or Crystal, I still haven't decided which game I want to play, Crystal looks better, but I think if I wanted to finish the pokedex then I would have to play the 3 games, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, however if I only play Gold , then I would only need to finish Silver to complete Pokedex, right?

I'll show you my Hall of Fame, but the great Hero was my Haunter, what a wonderful pokemon!

HALL%2BOF%2BFAME.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.