• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I found a good Kingdom Hearts FMV

Silver Ryu

~Aqua Dragon~
OMGWTFIWANNAPLAYKINGDOMHEARTSDAMMIT!!!!!1

*wishes for the millionth time she had a PS2 so she could play these games*

Nice video. It makes me even more annoyed that I never get the chance to play. I have a file on a friend's game, but I never get to go there, so I never get to play on it. And PS2s are so expensive! They've been out for years, and they still cost $170!

*walks away grumbling*

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
MAN! I am so ticked off. I've been watching tons of these and I've been punching myself in the face for not getting a PS2 when I had the chance. My cousin has a PS2, but he's a HUGE Jak and Ratchet fan. But luckily my uncle said if we are able to finsh Jak3, me and him can choose which game to get next. Oh and um nice find.

-Jolt-

SilverLugia

Lugia Fangirl
Wow, great FMV and song! Makes me want to buy the KH games right now. ^^

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
cool video xD I like kingdom hearts =D