• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I found a shiny pokemon in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I was playing PBR at my friends house. I was at the Stargazer Colosseum when the opponent sent out a shiny Luxray. Me and my friend were all WTF? Why does a traner have a shiny pokemon? I took pictures if anyone wants to see but unfortunatly there is know proof in the pics that I wasn't just fighting on Wi-Fi. But I've been here long enough, why would I starl lying now?
I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

Shuam

righteous
Not to me.
And, how unlucky. One of the most sought after shiny pokemon, and you were unable to catch it =/

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I wonder if it'll be shiny when I battle it again. I'll post the answer when I find out. I'll probubly play PBR again later today and find out.

kyogre123

King of the ocean
What she says is true... i saw a shiny mightyana in the gateway colloseum.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
What she says is true... i saw a shiny mightyana in the gateway colloseum.

If you're refering to me, I'm a guy.
Was the Mightyana shiny the next time you battled it?

kyogre123

King of the ocean
o sorry i was thinking of my sister and accsidently put she but it was my mightyana... but i was like What the heck becuse the card i kept didn't have it.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, and I've heard stories of shiny Pokemon in the Battle Frontier, so I believe you.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I remember in Emerald the tag-team match thing my teammate's Corsola turned shiny for part 6.

In PBR, I think in Courtyard Collo. or something like that, Kruger sent out shiny Torkoal.

Stinks finding shinies in-game you cannot catch.

damasta

da masta of them all
i found one in stargazer colosseum too! it was an opponent shiny froslass!!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Stinks finding shinies in-game you cannot catch.

Is sucks finding a shiny pokemon in a game that you can't even catch pokemon in at all.:p

Shinin

Minimalist
I saw a shiny Registeel in the Battle Tower in Sapphire.

Xylitol

swimmin'
I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, and I've heard stories of shiny Pokemon in the Battle Frontier, so I believe you.

The pokemon in the FR/LG trainer tower are set, so every game has that shiny Meowth. There's also a shiny Espeon in the double battle challenge.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
...Every game? I HATE YOU NINTENDO.

But that Trainer (A Burglar, with a Chansey and the aforementioned Meowth)...I battled him in LG, and his Meowth was perfectly normal.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I saw a shiny Poochyena in the Crystal Colleseum. Next time I battled that person though, it wasn't shiny. Off topic but, my friend saw a shiny Graveler in the Battle Frontier, and luckily he recorded that match. Proof is always good.

Last edited:

master of aggrons

<- must get pm me
yep i seen a shiny gyarados on wi-fi

nubinator

Banned
I've found a bunch of shinies in the BF. But I dont have PBR, I dont even have a Wii :p:(

I hope I never find a shiny in PBR or a place I can't catch it. But it'll probably happen just because it's my luck.

Shiny Ho-Oh

I've seen a shiny Meowth in Trainer Tower in FireRed, .

Lol you see those shinies in the Trainer Tower all the time. You can always see SHiny Espeon, Shiny Seaking, and Shiny Meowth in the Trainer Tower.
Its not luck its just programmed theat way.

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Yet, I never saw Meowth in Leaf Green. That is, I saw Meowth, but it was not shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.