• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I found a shiny pokemon in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny_Umbreon_Master

The Infinite Finite
yea, i saw a shiny gible in one of the colloseum battles...

Scy*Teh*Scyther

Scyther FTW <3
I've seen the FR/LG Shiny Meowth in the Trainer Tower... I was mad xD

Anyway, I haven't seen any shinies in PBR, Good Luck trying to figure out if they are set Shiny or not! =D

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Which game? It wasn't shiny in my LG.

Water master

Platinum Trainer
I was doing sunset battles and got shiny lumineon and shiny muk as choices.

Ultimate Typhlosion993

Typhoon + Explosion
In my old fire red I saw a shiny jolteon in the battle thing after you beat the elite four. Level 100 double battle.
135_Jolteon_shiny.png

with a non shiny espeon.

Rakurai

I've yet to see any shiny Pokemon in a place where I couldn't catch them, PBR or not.

I sure would like to see a shiny outfit, though...

You guys must be pretty lucky. Ive been playing pokemon since green version came out in Japan and i have never even seen any shiny pokemon in my games. I know you cant get shinys in the old versions.

mawile_lover1993

Tactics Play Trainer
I've seen a shiny Lairon at the Main Street collisuem in a in-game battle.

I hate this.

I was in Stargazer on round 7 against the guy with the Mew, and he when he sent out the Mew it was freaken shiny!

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
I saw a shiny foretress once! it was in waterfall coloseum. It was actually pretty cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.