• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I found my Crystal version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
I lost my crystal version like four months ago, today I was looking in my closet and there it was in a backpak full of socks, It just appeared.

This was the game where I found my first shiny pokemon: Machoke with blue stripes insted of red. I then evolved it with RED version and it is now at LV100. He actually defeated a LV100 dragonite in a long battle with fireblast!!! It was so awsome with it's low low low special attack and dragonites recistance it still worked XD.

Then there's that obvious red gyarados wich I hate, It does look cool in pokemon stadium2 though.

In my crystal I have the whole pokedex complated exept for celebi of course since it's not even possible to own one and if you have one youll allways know its just a fake.

Crystal was the second game I completed the pokedex in, first it was red, then crystal, now ruby(all legit so no deoxys or jirachi), I then restarted ruby and then completed Emereld pokedex, I am sortta working on the nat pokedex.

Crystal IS and will ALWAYS be my favorite pokemon game. I fell in love with it when I saw it was in full colour lol.

So many memories...-_-

Rai+

:D I did that, I went everywhere looking for it. Then it turned up a few months ago. How strange.

Unlike you, I'm nowhere near completing the pokédex at all. I've seen something like 206 pokémon and I own about 16. I'm not sure what went wrong there.

The only memory I have of the game is it's the first one where I was a female trainer. Oh and the red Gyarados...which is pretty lame because everyone got that.

SheWhoLovesPineapples

Congratulations!

One time I lost my Yellow Version. I was afraid I'd never see it again, but then I was pulling some stuff off my desk and there it was. I was like "Augh! Yellow Version, don't you EVER scare me like that again!!" LOL.

teal

Yeah i recently found my Gold. It's dead as hell, though.

CrimsonX

Whoopy doo. My crystal dont work. And there was a way to get celebi. Heard of JAA? O and if there isn't a way to get it, how come its part of your team in your sig?..

ss5vegeta

Banned
I also lost my crystal then bought a new one then found it.

celebi of course since it's not even possible to own one and if you have one youll allways know its just a fake.

Not if you use serebii's method of catching it, on the crystal page, the Celebi is legit because it comes out of the GS ball.

ThegameHHH

I am the game
My shinies are the easy ones, the ditto and the gyarados.

SheWhoLovesPineapples

... And there was a way to get celebi. Heard of JAA? O and if there isn't a way to get it, how come its part of your team in your sig?..

JAA only gives it to you on RSEFRLG - not Crystal. I assume that RSEFRLG is what the siggy is referring too.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
The celebi on my sig is indeed from GBA it is on my emerald, I cloned it and sent it to XD. It is a wild pokemon modifier code cheated pokemon from my ruby. I still love it.

I don't have celebi in crystal because I owned the version when ruby came out and don't have a gamaboy color gameshark (color is spelled colour BTW)

I also never used a cheating devise to get the pokedex filled. The only cheats were from the RED version I have where I used missingno to fill thet pokedex and then transfered the uobtainables to crystal.

I saw the safe sile the other day and on my team waiting for me are Ho-oh, entei, suicune, and raikou waiting for me. Notice how Ho-oh is more related to the three beasts and lugia is more related to the three birds.

I love thet game cuz I fullfilled the catching the three beasts and then got ho-oh I ill miss them dearly when my safe file is gone.

I have completed the dex in RED cRYSTAL(ALL LEGIT), ,RUBY, EMERALD(ALL LEGIT)

I don't count celebi or mew or deoxys cuz I never got them from events, but ho-oh and lugia are from the GCN games so :p

God those I found my game stories are cute^-^

yay quilava

Pokemon Breeder
Hey so I found my Crystal version, like last week, but the time was all screwed up and everytime I try and load my game it's all "The Saved data is Currupted"...I'm totally freaking!

MewIllusion

the mystic
Once I lost my saphire for about half a year ( I got it when it came out) and i tore up my room looking for it. It wasn't there then my sister found it in a little slot on my lamp thingy. my "blue" lamp thingy.

Then I lost it again for about a year. I tore up my room a couple times again. later my cousin found it in the crease of a chair at his house.

Those were scary times...

pokefan90

<<Evil???
So sad for the internal battery dead people. :(

As for the corupt data, mabe try blowing on it and then reinserting it, I have gonr to extreeme measures souch as likind the inside where the little bars are. It works believe it or not. You are still not supposed to do that but the blowing thing, come on evryone does that, how the hek else are you supposed to clean it?

I recently lost my Fire red. :(
Just when I had evry damn pokemon RPG before DP.:( I alolways loose a game when I'm about to have the collection. I love to display them as trophies. NOW how am I supposed to get attak deoxys???
This sucks. >(

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Yeah every one does the blowing thing.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Has the blowing thing ever gone wrong for someone???

I still gannot find my fireRed:(

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Its like a mythical force draws our games into the underworld.......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.