• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I found this interesting/funny

Griff4815

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
This football player/jockish guy in my chemistry class called this girl he was talking to "A pidgeotto" (in reference to her hair). And also two of my friends who only like pokemon back in the RBY/GSC days are performing the Pokerap as an opening act for my other friend's band as part of the School coffee house (its like a talent show except no judges and its every month). Its going to be a hard act to follow. :p
Well, at pokemon is considered nostalgia instead of "uncool". :cool:

Abomasnow

<-- Don't Ignore Me
Ha, that's funny.

Villi

Shimama!
Nice to know Pokemon's leaving the "uncool" stage at your school. That or the kids are just becoming more mature.

that would never happen at my school, but it is cool that perhaps Pokemon might be coming back into total cooldom that it once had, and by a football player no less.

Moonlight.

It's pretty much the same at my school. I remember once about half of my maths class were talking about RBY and the anime not too long ago. Only about 2 of us still play Pokemon.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
thats real odd. nothing like that would ever happen at my school. evryone, from the little 6th graders to the nerdy 8th graders(which includes me) hates pokemon. but dont hate pokemon. (duh)

Villi

Shimama!
I've told some kids at my school that I play. Most don't care, but there are still some immature jerks that would call me gay.

Most reactions are, "You play Pokemon?"
"Yeah."
"Will your such a nerd. Jkjkjk"

Just friendly teasing.

Turquoise

Kanto Trainer
Some things in life... Very mind-boggling sometimes, ya know?

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
1. LOL. That is really funny. Are you in middle, high or colege?

2. Off-topic: I'm fighting lucy in emerald and took out seviper w/ one overheat from blaziken! I pwnify! I'll keep you informed!

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
Ha...wow. Just like most everyone else here, and in pretty much every school in America, everybody thinks Pokemon is stupid and stuff...for little kids and everything, you know? If the anime had never been here, I betch'a that Pokemon would be the coolest thing to have. The anime (TV show) makes it seem so childish (, but I still like it :p)!

Villi

Shimama!
Ha...wow. Just like most everyone else here, and in pretty much every school in America, everybody thinks Pokemon is stupid and stuff...for little kids and everything, you know? If the anime had never been here, I betch'a that Pokemon would be the coolest thing to have. The anime (TV show) makes it seem so childish (, but I still like it :p)!

But the anime was what brought Pokemon mainstream. Not everybody plays games or plays card games.

Off-topic: Kinglax, I reckon you got owned by Asuka becuase of the advertising thread. I know I did.

Seth boy

Are you ready?
I've told some kids at my school that I play. Most don't care, but there are still some immature jerks that would call me gay.

Most reactions are, "You play Pokemon?"
"Yeah."
"Will your such a nerd. Jkjkjk"

Just friendly teasing.

Same here.

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
...yep..Curse that famous line by Celia Cruz!

GetThunderStruck

venomous wisdom.
Haha.

We had a downright competition in 3rd period.

There was like...7 people in it.

AND I had no idea any of them played, still.

wad11656

CrazedPokémonBreeder
But the anime was what brought Pokemon mainstream. Not everybody plays games or plays card games.

Off-topic: Kinglax, I reckon you got owned by Asuka becuase of the advertising thread. I know I did.

Yes, true...but it also brought the main/cool age group way down. :(