• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I got a private message with an inappropriate picture. What should I do about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
Umm... just got one from someone other than Natural36dd. Their name is eponymous. They are laready banned, but just thought I should tell you.

firewall

don't pee in my lake
I just got one from eponymous as well. Even though it says he is banned, he is online! The icon is green.

MareepMan

yh i've just got one from raven riley too
aren't they banned?
because it said under the name "Banned" and yet still I got it...

Umbreon_13

was it from some guy it said was banned cause i got a PM from someone and i don't know what the picture was cause it don't show up on my computer but if it is inapropriate i won't see what it is

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
was it from some guy it said was banned cause i got a PM from someone and i don't know what the picture was cause it don't show up on my computer but if it is inapropriate i won't see what it is

If it's pokemarina who sent the PM to you, then yes, but I'm on MSN with a moderator/my stalker friend right now and I'm letting her handle it. :/

EDIT;; Lol, the person is banned.

EDIT2;;
Banned pokemarina just now. Just fyi.

Damnit. My stalk friend mod has been revealed. Thanks a lot Chelc! D<

Last edited:

xEmerald

I love you, Lexie.
I got the same message. Do not worry, the person is now banned. Unless there is more than one person behind this. :)

Chelc

Hey guys, are you all getting an inappropriate image from these people?

Last edited:

Alex

fyl
Yeah, I got one a few minutes ago, but I didn't report it since he/she was already banned.

Last edited:

Dunkle

Are you in for lulz?
I got one from "raven riley", just to let y'all know. Even though he is already banned, I don't know if he is IP banned. So, if this counts toward anything, let it be that.

And yes, I got an disgusting picture of what looks like to be a picture of Britney Spears pre-head shave.

Status
Not open for further replies.