• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I got banned from their discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was offering a shiny event arceus and that's why i got banned. I only know this ban reason cuz a friend of mine told me. While other people are offering pokemon such as shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny arceus etc in their docs data only people mentioning it in a post get banned apparently

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Hello,

Thanks for making a post, but we need to know your discord username before we can work on your ban appeal.

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
I was offering a shiny event arceus and that's why i got banned. I only know this ban reason cuz a friend of mine told me. While other people are offering pokemon such as shiny darkrai, shiny shaymin, shiny arceus etc in their docs data only people mentioning it in a post get banned apparently

Hello just to clarify, how did you obtain this Arceus? Where did you got it from?

Kommo-o

POTW Writer and Discord mod
well whoever banned me could have at least told a reason why i got banned

Pretty sure it must have been because of the Arceus. Also, if you see other users offering suspicious stuff like this, you should be reporting it to staff rather than complain why others are not being nudged. Mods are not always available 24/7, so any report helps a lot on this. I'll remove your ban tomorrow as long as you promise not to offer it again.

Pretty sure it must have been because of the Arceus. Also, if you see other users offering suspicious stuff like this, you should be reporting it to staff rather than complain why others are not being nudged. Mods are not always available 24/7, so any report helps a lot on this. I'll remove your ban tomorrow as long as you promise not to offer it again.
imo you should check peoples docs files what they offer cuz most of them in the server don't report them

i'm not gaslighting. all i'm saying is my opinion and my opinion is that they should make the trading for others saver by checking the docs files

SleepingGiant

Discord mod (Sudo)
Well I am a mod as well and I believe that you should stay banned for gaslighting the mods in response to literally being offered an unban.

Well I am a mod as well and I believe that you should stay banned for gaslighting the mods in response to literally being offered an unban.

i don't even care about getting unbanned or not. i don't even want to be on a trading discord that's pretending to be save when it's obviously not. there is more that just 1 mod so at least one of you can check what's being traded in documents

SleepingGiant

Discord mod (Sudo)
If you don't want back then there's no point in antagonizing those other mods who were only trying to help. Just leave.

so many people are trading hacked pokemon and all you do is just ban them. it's not like they can just create a new discord account and do it all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.