• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I got banned

Should I get unbanned since I’m allowing trade backs and I didn’t know the Pokémon were hacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was accused for trading hacked Pokémon on discord. Yes I did trade hacked Pokémon twice. It was an accident and I did not know they were hacked. I am offering trade backs. I don’t know a lot about Pokémon and I apologize for trading hacked Pokémon. If I knew they were hacked I would have gotten rid of them. I am learning more and more about Pokémon so I can stay away from hacked Pokémon.

My friend on his discord account @hectorface got accused of being my alt account. He was my friend trying to fix the situation. I would like a chance to discuss with the mods.

This is so messed up. I 100% agree you should be unbanned. Unless you were hacking the pokémon yourself, or trading them with the knowledge of being hacked there is no way you should be banned

SleepingGiant

Discord mod (Sudo)
Hi, I (Sudo on discord) placed the ban after discussing with the staff about the incident. It seems you were willing to cooperate the first time with Panda and offered to trade back. This second time I was hopeful because it seemed you were still willing to cooperate. This would probably be a friendly conversation about a ban appeal, someone would say something along the lines of "don't offer stuff if you don't know where it came from". But:

1. You claimed that several users were scammed by another user, but creating another account and posting the same pictures just to accuse another user of cloning is pretty nasty.

2. I don't have forum auth but I would guess that both users here are the same person with the same IP.

This makes it harder to trust you won't make more trouble on the server.

It is worth noting that, though you claimed to have gotten them randomly, all three Pokemon you trade came from the same giveaway, making it not believable that you didn't know they were hacked.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
My guy if you're gonna make a dummy account to agree with your main, please make it less suspect in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.