• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I got both sweet apples and tart apples in Pokemon Sword?

Gwai Bong

Does anyone have the same "problem"? I've checked online and it seems the Sweet apple is still exclusive to Pokemon Shield. This is just like the Gigalith glitch (Golurk spawns sometimes under the weather condition for Gigalith).

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Does anyone have the same "problem"? I've checked online and it seems the Sweet apple is still exclusive to Pokemon Shield. This is just like the Gigalith glitch (Golurk spawns sometimes under the weather condition for Gigalith).

There was an event pretty recently in which you could get items exclusive to the other version. The apples are one of them; if you played that event, you likely got them from there.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Thanks! I guess it's the event with lots of Gigantimax Falpples/Appletun?
It is actually the Pokédex competition event in which you can have raids featuring Pokémon that does not normally appear in your version (e.g: G-Corsola Raids in Pokemon Sword).

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Thanks! I guess it's the event with lots of Gigantimax Falpples/Appletun?
There was an event where you could catch version exclusive Pokemon fro the opposite version (Ponyta in Sword, Farfetch'd in Shield etc.), and version exclusive items like the Sweet Apple and Bach's Food Tin were among the prizes you got for winning each raid.