• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Got Diamond.

Spire

soiya
In celebration of me recieving Diamond, I've made a team.

Enjoy.

Swampert.png

Swampert @ Leftovers ** Fhqwhgads
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 236 HP / 176 Def / 98 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Tyranitar.png

Tyranitar @ Leftovers ** Strong Bad
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 Spd / 44 HP
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

Salamence.png

Salamence @ Choice Specs ** Trogdor
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Pulse

Sugimori242.png

Blissey @ Leftovers ** Marzipan
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SAtk / 6 HP
- Softboiled
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind

140px-Infernape.png

Infernape @ Leftovers ** Thnikkaman
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 58 Atk / 252 SAtk / 200 Spd
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Nasty Plot
- Grass Knot

Metagross.png

Metagross @ Life Orb ** Strong Mad
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Atk / 128 Def / 32 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Last edited:

Exiled_Sicilian

STalking is a hobby.
Life Orb. More effective on him, imo. By the way, thanks for the wake up on me, when you said don't cry over spilt milk. You were right and I shouldn't have been so damn immature about it.

Volti-kun

Munchkin
Why Hydropump and IceBeam on Swampert? Wouldn´t it much better with Avalanche and Waterfall? I mean look at it´s Stats. The max. Atk ist 350 and max. Sp.Atk is 295.

For myself I got an Cursepert with these attacks.

I don´t get it so please can you tell me?
thx

EkwEE

Asha'man M'Hael
Cursepert *relatively* phails. Not totally.

He can be used right, you just have to be able to predict. Avalanche is pwnage power. And he does learn SR. More of an annoyer set works on him with Toxic/ Protect/ Dig/ SR get rid of Dig for Avalanche against Garchomps. I think he just lost of his usefulness in light of 4th gen.

He does okay as a mixed sweeper, but isn't really reliable in that sense, hit and miss.

Special Infernape needs Focus Blast IMHO, less accuracy, but I've never had a problem with FB hitting, not much of one.

spareux

maldición
You really shouldn't post in 4th gen.
Not that Spire would listen, but I'd rather you get out before somebody who doesn't know who to listen to does.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
Cursepert *relatively* phails. Not totally.

He can be used right, you just have to be able to predict. Avalanche is pwnage power. And he does learn SR. More of an annoyer set works on him with Toxic/ Protect/ Dig/ SR get rid of Dig for Avalanche against Garchomps. I think he just lost of his usefulness in light of 4th gen.

He does okay as a mixed sweeper, but isn't really reliable in that sense, hit and miss.

Special Infernape needs Focus Blast IMHO, less accuracy, but I've never had a problem with FB hitting, not much of one.

1. Annoyer's fail, so stick with Mixpert.
2. It's Mixape, so no need for Focus Blast

EkwEE

Asha'man M'Hael
You really shouldn't post in 4th gen.
Not that Spire would listen, but I'd rather you get out before somebody who doesn't know who to listen to does.

STFU...I wasn't being serious on the Cursepert. -___-;

As for the Mixape, Naive nature with 58 Atk EV's? Close Combat for STAB and accuracy, not to mention the power, I understand that. It should have a few more unless he's trying specifically to max out speed.

If it's Mixed, shoudn't he have something to replace Nasty Plot?

As for annoyer's...>again, *relatively* phail. Skarm's main job is walling/annoying. Depends on typing and stats.

I just own you all wif my Pikachu.

Raikou77

You might want Life Orb on Infernape or CC won't OHKO Blissey iirc. (But you do have SS going with Ttar, so it's your choice I guess)

spareux

maldición
it has LO on his other rmt =|
hera can be beat by predicts + resists
unless it's sub in which case sorry spire but you are royally ****ed ;/

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
Mence can cover Hera if your opponent doesn't predict well. Pert gives CS Hera a run for it's money in my experience. You already know of Gliscor (which gets Tar support) and Weezing, but I doubt that you'd want to use em.

Now, get on CBC if you already haven't. I mean NAO. ^^

Spire

soiya
Yeah, I reckon Mence & Swampy could cover my Hera problem pretty well.

I think I told you I couldn't get onto CBC on my home computer, Miz. My Mac is responsible for it.

There you go, kids: Don't listen to the Mac VS PC ads. They're lying.