• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I Got Pikachu! (1124)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1124.jpg

I Got Pikachu!!

After seeing the bond and strength between Ash & Pikachu, Goh decides it's time for him to get his own Pikachu. Ash & Pikachu decide to go to a valley where lots of Pikachu live. Ash's Pikachu befriends some of them, however when they learn what the Pikachu are doing there; mining for Thunder Stones, Ash's Pikachu becomes nervous. The friendly Pikachu it encountered offer Pikachu a Thunderstone, but when Pikachu refuses, a chase is made. After Pikachu goes behind a rock, the signs of evolutions are shown and a male Pikachu evolves into a Raichu. Has Ash's Pikachu finally evolved?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

TomRC121991

Has Ash's Pikachu evolved or not?
And what Pokémon from Rocket Prize Master that send out this time.
And Goh have caught a Pikachu or Raichu

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
The fat Pikachu was freaking hilarious.

Goh's Raichu is very funny.

One of the funniest moments was when Team Rocket got away with stealing a bunch of Pikachu, and then they realized they couldn't tell which Pikachu was Ash's.

Sadly, no training for anyone. Ash didn't even use any other Pokemon when his Pikachu was stolen.

dman_dustin

Stupid Gengar appearance. Even Dragonite showed up, but oh because Gengar said its name.......

Stupid Kantonian Raichu......

Stupid episode.....

But there you go mystery solved. Go has a Stupid Kantonian Raichu.....that's why its not in the opening.

Edit: Go's Pikachu was better as a Pikachu.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
The fat Pikachu was freaking hilarious.

Goh's Raichu is very funny.

One of the funniest moments was when Team Rocket got away with stealing a bunch of Pikachu, and then they realized they couldn't tell which Pikachu was Ash's.

Sadly, no training for anyone. Ash didn't even use any other Pokemon when his Pikachu was stolen.

Guessing by your response (since I haven't seen the episode myself) it looks like it's a cute episode with its hilarious moments as I assumed it will be, can't wait to watch. Also I expect people to complain coz it's a fake out and coz it's a filler lol.

Sword master zacian

Well i would have loved goh's pikachu being a pikachu not evolving
Well it was a decent episode
Has some hilarious moments like tr trying to find ash's pikachu from bunch of pikachi and picking the fat

And yeah the mystery solved ash's pikachu didn't evolve

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Guessing by your response (since I haven't seen the episode myself) it looks like it's a cute episode with its hilarious moments as I assumed it will be, can't wait to watch. Also I expect people to complain coz it's a fake out and coz it's a filler lol.
It was honestly more enjoyable than I expected. Except for Goh catching Pikachu, nothing meaningful happened, so it will be labeled a filler, yes.

It had some funny moments for sure.

dman_dustin

If Ash wasn't going to use Gengar against Team Rocket, this would've been the perfect opportunity to have Ash use Farfetch'd.

But no, Ash can only ever have Pikachu on his team. There is NO reason.....never mind it doesn't matter.

Well Gengar fans, was it worth the wait?

LMAO!!!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Surprisingly better than I expected. Goh's Raichu got a decent amount of screentime to show off its personality and Team Rocket was actually relevant instead of being a last second source of conflict. I didn't see Buneary or Minccino coming at all.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
When I liked Goh's Raichu more in one episode then Ash's Pikachu lol.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well review time:

This episodes is one of the weaker episodes I have ever seen in this anime. The clickbait, Gou's Raichu and even the Trio didnt save this one. 2/10

Last edited by a moderator:

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
This was actually good in my eyes. Again, Goh catches a Pokémon far too easily. But this Pikachu has such a bubbly and fun personality, I didn't really care. And to make sure Goh doesn't have the same exact Pokémon as Ash, they evolve her! Nice touch.

Now as to the rest of the episode, I thought it was fine. Just a standard, cutesy episode. Nothing too major, nothing too frustrating. Just a normal slice of life episode.

That Buneary came out of nowhere. Many of us were speculating how Dawn's Buneary would feel knowing what is happening in this episode and they threw in a Buneary. The bunny fight was nice.

Apart from that the episode was quite mediocre. It turned out exactly like I thought it would.